Vacation Destination Martha's Vineyard with thousands of Rooms Off-Season Says it Does not Have Room for 50 Illegals as it Kicks Them Out

RW knows that.

But that's what I like about him. He can lie as good as Psaki and Jean-Pierre, but he does it for free.

I think . . .

Why did DeSantis have to go to Texas to find his migrants?
Why would Florida taxpayers agree to use their tax dollars to handle Texas’ migrants?

People ought to put their personal opinions about immigration (legal or otherwise) on hold and take note of the consequence of sending those people to the turf of the wealthy. Whether it is an intentional provocation or a humanitarian move is irrelevant. The reaction to it is extremely important.
The reaction of the wealthy Democrats of Martha's Vineyard was fairly predictable. It is exactly why DeSantis sent them there.

The surprise to me is how quickly those wealthy Democrats mobilized their forces to affect the ejections of these aspiring Americans from their sanctuary for wealthy Democrats.

Democrats have a reputation for being lazy, and slow on the uptake. But that is not the Democratic leadership, that's the Democratic followership.

Why did DeSantis have to go to Texas to find his migrants?
Why would Florida taxpayers agree to use their tax dollars to handle Texas’ migrants?
I agree that is a good question. It's weird that he sent migrants who were in Texas when he has so many migrants in Florida. Maybe the news got the story wrong. Maybe they were shipped to Florida after crossing the border illegally into Texas on one of Biden's midnight flights, and then DeSantis offered them a trip to Mass-a-chew-sets, which they gladly accepted.

If DeSantis really did transport them from Texas before transporting them to Martha's Vineyard, I have no firm answer as to why he did that. I could guess that DeSantis figured they were headed his way anyway, since he is currently much more likely to be Biden's opponent in 2024 that Texas governor Gregg Abbott. So catching them before they made it to Florida saved the expense of them landing in his state.

Last edited:
The reaction of the wealthy Democrats of Martha's Vineyard was fairly predictable. It is exactly why DeSantis sent them there.

The surprise to me is how quickly those wealthy Democrats mobilized their forces to affect the ejections of these aspiring Americans from their sanctuary for wealthy Democrats.

Democrats have a reputation for being lazy, and slow on the uptake. But that is not the Democratic leadership, that's the Democratic followership.
Trying to find cruelty in democrats while relishing the cruelty of DeSantis?

Stop with the excuses. And Florida has illegals.
They do? :eek:

Then why didn’t DeSantis use taxpayer funds to send Florida’s illegals instead of Texas?

Since it was an election stunt, shouldn’t DeSantis have paid?

The reaction of the wealthy ....... of Martha's Vineyard was fairly predictable. It is exactly why DeSantis sent them there.
I think you're probably right.
The surprise to me is how quickly those wealthy Democrats...
I don't think in Democrat/Republican/right/left terms. I think it's childish. The term "wealthy" is sufficient.
....mobilized their forces to affect the ejections of these aspiring Americans from their sanctuary ....
Excellent word choice! :auiqs.jpg:

They do? :eek:

Then why didn’t DeSantis use taxpayer funds to send Florida’s illegals instead of Texas?

Since it was an election stunt, shouldn’t DeSantis have paid?
He is using money from the federal government. Progs destroyed their own states and are getting billions and trillions to keep them afloat now from all the Prog dominated fiat currency bills enacted. Why are you so concerned? It is not fun living near this.

Why are you so concerned? It is not fun living near this.
Exactly.

Where was all the wailing and gnashing of teeth when it was Biden flying migrants to red states?

Why are the media so protective of rich Democrats who were inconvenienced only long enough for the Nstional Guard to round up and carry away the brown people?

Why are the media so protective of rich Democrats who were inconvenienced only long enough for the Nstional Guard to round up and carry away the brown people?
Maybe they have their quota of brown people in .... where was that again? :eusa_think: They're already so cramped that they had to send all of their red people to Oklahoma.

Your cowardly ass didn't answer the question.
Yes, I did. Illegal aliens are here, illegally. They don't get a choice as long as they're in this country. The only free choice they have, is to go back to their home country.

Forum List

Back