Why Is Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Busing Unprocessed Migrants To Sanctuary Cities? Florida is Not a Border State.

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
From everything I've seen and read, DeSantis is being adamant that he will spend all 12 million dollars at his disposal to transport people on the U.S. side of the border who crossed without prior permission to U.S. sanctuary cities.

Is he doing this simply to help those border states with this problem or is there some other reason for his action? Anyone know?

From everything I've seen and read, DeSantis is being adamant that he will spend all 12 million dollars at his disposal to transport people on the U.S. side of the border who crossed without prior permission to U.S. sanctuary cities.

Is he doing this simply to help those border states with this problem or is there some other reason for his action? Anyone know?

He is doing it to get certain people's goats. Sounds like he's got some goats good. Technically, Florida borders international waters—through which many a migrant has traversed from such lovely sovereignties such as Coooba and Haiti.

The vegetable shipped them to FL from TX. Ask protectionist, he's personally acquainted with the problem. As for not being a border state, do you remember the Mariel Boat Lift or Elian Gonzales? Yeah, I bet Billy Clinton and Janet Reno would wish those away. LMAO.

You want to tell us why BIDEN IS SHIPPING THEM TO FLORIDA??

You can’t be that stupid?

The process the DHS is using is stupid... They take a name and hand them free shit. They then move them all over the country. They are told that when they reach where they want to go, they must call and set up appointments for their hearings at the nearest immigration office. They say goodbye.... and wave...
DeSantis is not breaking any laws that Biden hasn't already broken... What could go wrong with how Biden wants them handled? Could it be they might never be seen again??

Way-to--Go, Desantis !!!!!!

Keep shipping to Sanctuary Cities up-north as many Illegal Aliens as you can, until the idiot Democrats choke on 'em.

Let them see the consequences of their idiot policies up-close-and-personal... let 'em see the Illegals right outside their doorsteps and in their neighborhoods.

Let the idiot Democrats feel it deep down in their bones when they go out at night... especially Democratic leadership on the Federal, State and Local levels.

Let the Feds process 'em once they get where they're going... that much is mere kitchen-detail... the REAL challenge is to choke Sanctuary Cities with the dregs.

Why should Texas and Arizona and New Mexico and California have to eat all of those goddamned Illegals while the rest of the country gets off scot-free?

Keep it up, Governor... ship more and more and more and more and more until the idiots gag on 'em... hammer, hammer, hammer, hammer, hammer... :clap2:

Last edited:

The Biden administration has used the airplane to turn all red states into border states, when it come to the influx of illegal aliens.

You should read about how Biden is using NGOs and Christian networks to quietly ship tens of thousands of illegals to Florida and other states. The Democrats and the Media were totally ignoring the disaster going on at our border until immigrants started showing up in the Democrats' back yard. Now people are focusing on the problem. See how that works?

Forum List

Back