Vacation Destination Martha's Vineyard with thousands of Rooms Off-Season Says it Does not Have Room for 50 Illegals as it Kicks Them Out

Has absolutely nothing to do with it at all. DeSantis and his goons tricked them into getting on that plane. Hell, I heard one of them was tazed. Then they took them to nowhere. It carries tremendous weight.
I heard one was forced into a Star Trek type teleporter, and when he came out . . . he was a she.

That's just what I heard, I can't vouch for it.
As for the cartels, we created our own monster right here. We aren't forced to buy what they are selling are we?
Nope.

Neither are we forced to play along with banning recreational drugs that are so popular that gangs provide them in violation of the law and kill anyone who gets in the way of their profits.

Libertarianism is the answer.

If they claim asylum because their home country is dangerous then the way to stop them is by making the United States just as dangerous. Therefore, they can be beaten, robbed, killed and raped.

No one knew they were being dropped off there,
DeSantis knew. Just like Biden knew when he sent midnight flights of illegals asylum seekers.
and Biden has transported people via contract through the DOD. Has anyone informed you that you are an uninformed ignoramus?
Oh, that's how you got "DOD" when I said "DOJ?" That was a reading comprehension mistake.

Were the National Guard troops that loaded the undocumented Martha's Vineyard residents into buses while holding weapons of war under DOD contract?

This thing is not going to turn out well for DeSantis. The big story here is how they were tricked on to planes with false promises while some currently unknown people from homeland security purposely screwed up their papers and gave them bad instructions so they would be quickly deported.
Are you a liar or do you simply believe and regurgitate every lie you hear?

If they claim asylum because their home country is dangerous then the way to stop them is by making the United States just as dangerous. Therefore, they can be beaten, robbed, killed and raped.
I'm going to report you for disbarment because you're the worst internet lawyer ever.

I heard one was forced into a Star Trek type teleporter, and when he came out . . . he was a she.

That's just what I heard, I can't vouch for it.

Nope.

Neither are we forced to play along with banning recreational drugs that are so popular that gangs provide them in violation of the law and kill anyone who gets in the way of their profits.

Libertarianism is the answer.
Returning their countries back into their jurisdiction and to the people is the answer. But no, we installed puppets so we can enrich ourselves.

DeSantis knew. Just like Biden knew when he sent midnight flights of illegals asylum seekers.

Oh, that's how you got "DOD" when I said "DOJ?" That was a reading comprehension mistake.

Were the National Guard troops that loaded the undocumented Martha's Vineyard residents into buses while holding weapons of war under DOD contract?
Wtf do you think Jim Bob? If no one knew they were coming, take a wild guess?

Who's going to feed your sorry ass then?

How many vacant rooms does Martha‘s Vineyard have on a Summer weekend?

DeSantis promised the migrants free housing and jobs waiting if they got on the plane

Why did he lie?
/——-/
50F5436E-263E-4E88-9C33-CC0989321174.jpeg

They're illegal aliens.

They don't have a right to be here. If they get shipped to a different part of the country, then there's no law broken.
Give me one good reason why they don't have as much right to be here, as we do in invading their countries, stealing their resources, taking away their livelihoods, taking away representative governments, and turning their countries into one big cartel while we install puppets who look the other way at what we do? I'll be waiting for that answer; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

Last edited:
This thing is not going to turn out well for DeSantis. The big story here is how they were tricked on to planes with false promises while some currently unknown people from homeland security purposely screwed up their papers and gave them bad instructions so they would be quickly deported.

Wrong, dumbass. It has already blown up in your fascist faces.

You're just too stupid to realize it.

Biden sent people who were part of contract flights. DeSantis just stuck these folks on a plane. Big difference ignoramus.

You did a thumbs down on post #151. Don't sit there like a coward with your finger up your ass, show me how I'm wrong hot shot? Trump cultists are the biggest cowards on this forum. Go run and hide. You can't debate this shit anyway.

I'm going to report you for disbarment because you're the worst internet lawyer ever.
Have you ever noticed how many times "we came looking for a better life" is used for sympathy? That was what my carjacker said. He was only carjacking for a better life.

This story is just getting started. Each new revelation is just making it worse. The biggest problem republicans have will be their inability to talk about immigration without sounding like total fucking assholes. I can guarantee every republican running for office is cursing DeSantis for forcing the narrative on to yet another loser for republicans.

Forum List

Back