Uvalde Police Or Wendy Earp?

Wait a minute.

So we are now to believe we are wholly trusted WITH GUNS in classrooms with 24 hours of training?

Is this is a joke?

Do you think we haven't been paying attention these last many years?

I am a gun owner and my answer is no. My answer is no because my fellow conservatives have taught me exactly how much I am trusted by the public.

No.

That is called reaping and sowing, conservatives. The Left is learning it with police and crime. Now you are learning it with teachers. Even conservative teachers.

No.

Would you have liked to have had a teacher with 24 hours of training in that classroom in Uvalde?

You don't trust us with the pencil.

Why in the WORLD would you trust us with the gun?

This is insane. And we can see it. And we reject it.

To save the lives of children.

You'd be for that, wouldn't you?

Why These Defensive Uses of Firearms Should Disarm ...​

https://www.heritage.org › firearms › commentary › wh...

Jul 10, 2019 — Firearms are used in self-defense between 500,000 and 3 million times every year in the United States. Laurent Hamels/Getty Images.

Wise the heck up.

To save the lives of children.

You'd be for that, wouldn't you?

Why These Defensive Uses of Firearms Should Disarm ...

Jul 10, 2019 — Firearms are used in self-defense between 500,000 and 3 million times every year in the United States. Laurent Hamels/Getty Images.

Wise the heck up.

From MY perspective, of course. But I have been saying for these many years that MOST teachers are trustworthy.

You have not. So from YOUR perspective, why do YOU think teachers should be armed?

From MY perspective, of course. But I have been saying for these many years that MOST teachers are trustworthy.

You have not. So from YOUR perspective, why do YOU think teachers should be armed?

Trustworthy????

How does that apply here?

Are you suggesting that there might be teachers who would help that killer to slaughter children.

The basis for much of Democrat/Leftist doctrine is that people are a danger to each other, and if given the chance would assassinate each other......and only the worship of government can save us

No, I want every adult who wishes to carry a gun, to have one.

Licensed gun owners are the most law-abiding group in the nation.

1. Permit holders are extremely law abiding. They would lose their permits for any weapons-related infraction. It doesn’t happen
    1. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”
    2. http://www.kansas.com/news/article1103132.html
    3. http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html ( .00086%)

Trustworthy????

How does that apply here?

Are you suggesting that there might be teachers who would help that killer to slaughter children.

The basis for much of Democrat/Leftist doctrine is that people are a danger to each other, and if given the chance would assassinate each other......and only the worship of government can save us

No, I want every adult who wishes to carry a gun, to have one.

Licensed gun owners are the most law-abiding group in the nation.

1. Permit holders are extremely law abiding. They would lose their permits for any weapons-related infraction. It doesn’t happen
    1. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”
    2. http://www.kansas.com/news/article1103132.html
    3. http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html ( .00086%)

Your position has consistently been that teachers are at best indoctrinators and at worst criminal groomers who work in institutions that must be "abolished" and parents must do their level best to get their children away from us.

It makes no logical or reasonable sense to give those VERY SAME PEOPLE guns. From your viewpoint, this is insane. You either did not mean that most of us are criminal groomers--you were previously mired in hyperbole--or you are willing to expose children to criminal groomers with guns so that you may keep your gun rights.

Your position has consistently been that teachers are at best indoctrinators and at worst criminal groomers who work in institutions that must be "abolished" and parents must do their level best to get their children away from us.

It makes no logical or reasonable sense to give those VERY SAME PEOPLE guns. From your viewpoint, this is insane. You either did not mean that most of us are criminal groomers--you were previously mired in hyperbole--or you are willing to expose children to criminal groomers with guns so that you may keep your gun rights.

Why These Defensive Uses of Firearms Should Disarm ...​

Your fear of inanimate objects, and other Americans is far from an intelligent position.

Why These Defensive Uses of Firearms Should Disarm ...

Your fear of inanimate objects, and other Americans is far from an intelligent position.

I am not afraid of guns.

Why do YOU trust those you previously called indoctrinators and groomers to have guns around children?

There are three million teachers in the US. Isn't arming such dangerous people obviously a greater threat than the exceedingly rare school shooter? From your perspective?

I am not afraid of guns.

Why do YOU trust those you previously called indoctrinators and groomers to have guns around children?

There are three million teachers in the US. Isn't arming such dangerous people obviously a greater threat than the exceedingly rare school shooter? From your perspective?

Those to wish to should be armed.

Teachers are covered by the second amendment, and as we have learned in this latest incident.....would have been a valuable asset to those children.

I posted facts, documented.

You haven't.

You have simply evinced fear and indoctrination.

Those to wish to should be armed.

Teachers are covered by the second amendment, and as we have learned in this latest incident.....would have been a valuable asset to those children.

I posted facts, documented.

You haven't.

You have simply evinced fear and indoctrination.

I could spend my time going back and posting the multitude of your posting history showing you don't trust teachers but why should I? we both know your post history. You neither trust teachers nor the teaching profession.

To get to the point, my question is, why do you trust teachers to carry arms around children when two weeks ago we were not trusted to speak to them about whatever you considered to be "personal matters"?

Can you answer the question or not? If you cannot, I guess you're conceding that your position is irrational and illogical. Which I will grant.

I could spend my time going back and posting the multitude of your posting history showing you don't trust teachers but why should I? we both know your post history. You neither trust teachers nor the teaching profession.

To get to the point, my question is, why do you trust teachers to carry arms around children when two weeks ago we were not trusted to speak to them about whatever you considered to be "personal matters"?

Can you answer the question or not? If you cannot, I guess you're conceding that your position is irrational and illogical. Which I will grant.

There's no "trust" involved.

Guns save lives.

Especially with the armed teacher's life is also at stake.

What is wrong with you????

1655207848603.png

There's no "trust" involved.

Guns save lives.

Especially with the armed teacher's life is also at stake.

What is wrong with you????

Oh. So inconsistently and amazingly, you trust all three million public school teachers--who you just were calling indoctrinators and groomers--to carry guns into schools. No gun accidents. These people are completely stable now, according to you.

Okay. That's consistent. Sure.

Oh. So inconsistently and amazingly, you trust all three million public school teachers--who you just were calling indoctrinators and groomers--to carry guns into schools. No gun accidents. These people are completely stable now, according to you.

Okay. That's consistent. Sure.

I trust Americans....you don't.

That's indoctrination.

A gun is simply a tool, just as a piece of chalk is.

As a result of Democrat mis-leadership, it is a tool necessary in more times and places than previously.

Guns are never the problem....whose hands hold the guns is where the problems arise.

The same is true of nuclear weapons.

But, perhaps that's too nuanced for you.

As every intelligent person.....defined as those not voting Democrat.....knows, the best way to encourage mass shootings is to put up a sign saying "Gun Free Zone."
View attachment 652682

On which side of the school door do we want armed citizens?

1. "EXCLUSIVE: Majority Of Americans Believe Armed Educators Make Schools Safer
Most Americans believe that having armed teachers, properly trained, would make schools a safer place rather than the opposite.

A new poll conducted by The Trafalgar Group in partnership with Convention of States Action (COSA) shows that a majority of 2022 likely voters support having properly trained, armed teachers in schools. The poll was conducted in the aftermath of a mass shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, in which 21 victims, including 19 children, died.

2. “No shooting at a school is going to be stopped by gun control laws. They are going to be stopped by a variety of fairly simple on-site measures, including arming law-abiding citizens–in this case specifically teachers–and empowering them to protect our children, schools, and communities,” COSA President Mark Meckler said in a statement. “A majority of voters see this clearly, despite the relentless propaganda by people who want to confiscate the guns of law-abiding citizens.”

3. “Self-defense is a bedrock of this Republic and our Constitution. The Founders were clear that defending those we love is the responsibility of the citizen first. So many deaths have been prevented by armed citizens, so why would we question the voluntary training and arming of teachers to protect those we love and care for the most?” he added.

4. According to the data, 57.5% of respondents said that preventing properly trained teachers from carrying firearms in schools makes schools somewhat or much more dangerous. Just 30.8% said the opposite."

5. Every day, in myriad ways, Democrats harm America and Americans.

It's well past time to go back to being Americans, not Democrats.

Mississippi Board of Education votes to lift gun ban in K-12 ...​

https://darik.news › mississippi › mississippi-board-of-e...

14 hours ago — Mississippi school districts must decide whether guns will be allowed on campus in public schools. The change comes after a state education ...

"....a state education board voted on Thursday to recognize the rights of increased gun permit holders in state public schools.

The board voted to replace a 1990 policy that prohibited anyone other than law enforcement from carrying a gun in the state’s primary and secondary public schools because this policy conflicted with the state’s 2011 Enhanced Carry Law. .

However, school districts can issue restrictions.

For example, they may decide to allow employees and visitors to carry guns on premises, limit it to employees only, or restrict guns from areas where the general public is not permitted."

PC how do you feel about a 15 thousand dollar stipend per year to any teacher willing to carry? I say it's a tiny miniscule minute price to pay. You get 10 teachers per school to carry that's only 150 grand to ensure a safe school. That's nothing

Forum List

Back