Utah school district that banned Bible considers removing Book of Mormon

Slightly older. God created man with age. So He likely created the Universe with age. Man's attempt to measure ancient material is a very imperfect science.
God is a belief, but Evolution is rock solid science. Adam and Eve and Noah`s Ark are children`s stories.

God is a belief, but Evolution is rock solid science. Adam and Eve and Noah`s Ark are children`s stories.
Where are all the missing links? Why aren't we witnessing evolution today, or why are chimps still chimps?

Where did life begin in evolution's timeline? No. Way too many unanswered questions to say that evolution is “rock solid.” It's certainly a rock solid “theory” but a long way from being “fact.”

The Bible is the most banned book in the world, so not surprising.

So true

Marxists have hated the Bible since the very beginning of communism

And through the years they have done far more than than merely burn books

Libs have often been known to burn the Christians themselves

The Bible is the most banned book in the world, so not surprising.

Schools shouldn’t ban the Bible, but the fact that we are talking about it is blowback from the insane right wing book banning spree.

There is no consistent conservative philosophy that wants to ban books about racism in history or gay individuals and not the Bible.

Schools shouldn’t ban the Bible, but the fact that we are talking about it is blowback from the insane right wing book banning spree.

There is no consistent conservative philosophy that wants to ban books about racism in history or gay individuals and not the Bible.
Do you think that books on how to make bombs or how a man should “penetrate” a child or how to poison your neighbor's dog should be acceptable for the public school library? I happen to think there should be some limitation on what books are presented to kids. Common sense should prevail, and social norms should be set.

Do you think that books on how to make bombs or how a man should “penetrate” a child or how to poison your neighbor's dog should be acceptable for the public school library? I happen to think there should be some limitation on what books are presented to kids. Common sense should prevail, and social norms should be set.
Why is the Rosa Parks biog banned in Florida ?

It's not. But if a particular author adds his own twist or embellishes on the truth, then that book “may” be banned from Florida's public schools.
There are a lot of books about black and native americans that are banned there. Thats what fascists do. Then they pretend that they are "protecting the kids" . From jackie Robinson ? FFS!!

14...I'd like it to be a few years younger for blockers but I'll agree to a middle ground.

I just watched What is a Woman yesterday. The trans man says he had hair growing INSIDE his urethra for 17 months. Yes. Yes. Because they took skin from his arm to make a penis see, and your arm will grow hair.

If you're an adult do what you want.

But how about we not let children or underage minors go through this.

There are a lot of books about black and native americans that are banned there. Thats what fascists do. Then they pretend that they are "protecting the kids" . From jackie Robinson ? FFS!!
Name the books that are banned. Last I heard, Florida is banning certain books that are either based on lies, half-truths, or adult sexuality from public schools. They aren't being banned in the broader sense. Try to be honest. Presenting false information makes you look bad.

You’ve abandoned all common sense because you’re banning books that merely acknowledge the existence of gay people and the existence of institutional racism.

You’ve abandoned all common sense because you’re banning books that merely acknowledge the existence of gay people and the existence of institutional racism.
So you're fine with presenting young minds with dangerous ideas. All you had to do is say so.

I don't have a problem with teens making their own choices. Butt out!
So you think teaching 8 years olds that they can change their gender and starting them on drugs is okay? But teaching them about God isn't? You're screwed up in the head, when they become an adult. They can change their mind about God, but cannot reverse the drugs they took. You're what's wrong with this country.

Forum List

Back