Utah Republican, who has filed for bankruptcy protection multiple times, said ‘debt cannot be canceled.’

Or Google the bailout to the rich investors of silicon bank. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mostly progressives.

And yes, you proved you are clueless
Retard. Do you realize you are proving my point? That the government does bail out practically every type of loan except student loans?

Who the fuck do you think is paying those bailouts? Are you always this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day?

No wonder you focus on 13-year-old penises. You got the brains for nothing else. :itsok:

Retard. Do you realize you are proving my point? That the government does bail out practically every type of loan except student loans?

Who the fuck do you think is paying those bailouts? Are you always this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day?

No wonder you focus on 13-year-old penises. You got the brains for nothing else. :itsok:

Shall we go back to where you can borrow money from Fannie Mae?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Another idiot projecting. No surprise here.
LOL So, you couldn't respond. What a surprise. not.

Thanks for proving you are not only a pervert but also a retard. Now, fuck off.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok, Mr Fannie Mae make mortgage loans to homebuyers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Poor retard. Did not have the guts to respond to my post. Here, I'll post it again. Let's see if you can screw up some courage to answer it.

Not directly, no. But they purchase loans made by private firms. So, when you default they and ultimately the taxpayers have to end up footing the bill.

You may want to take your own advice and Google the tax bailout of Freddie/Fannie Mae in the 2000 housing bubble. 🤦‍♂️ back at ya.

Forum List

Back