Utah Republican, who has filed for bankruptcy protection multiple times, said ‘debt cannot be canceled.’

How about an adult who declares a series of bankruptcies like the Republican Congressman? Did he know the ramifications of taking on huge debt?

Typical right-wing retards. Long on hypocrisy. Short on solutions. But hey, keep focusing on 13 year old's dick. Fucking pervert.

I’ll keep focusing on you leaving 13 year old dicks alone, but you don’t like that, do you Sally boy?

I’ll keep focusing on you leaving 13 year old dicks alone, but you don’t like that, do you Sally boy?
Still focusing on 13-year-old dicks, are you, you fucking pervert. Doesn't surprise me. Exactly what I expect from you, losers. :itsok:

How about a law that no one benefits? You default on a loan, you go to prison. No matter if you are a businessman, a congressman, or any other kind of dickhead.

I can live with that. Can you?

Go to prison for what, a business deal that went bad? 20% of our population would be locked up.

Our government should have never gotten involved in this school loan shit. College loans should be a private matter. If people default on their school loan it would work like any other default. You get a bad credit record and still have to repay what you owe.

Still focusing on 13-year-old dicks, are you, you fucking pervert. Doesn't surprise me. Exactly what I expect from you, losers. :itsok:

I’ll keep focused on you staying the hell away from children!

I know that pissed you off, you want free reign on them.

Go to prison for what, a business deal that went bad? 20% of our population would be locked up.

Our government should have never gotten involved in this school loan shit. College loans should be a private matter. If people default on their school loan it would work like any other default. You get a bad credit record and still have to repay what you owe.
So are bank loans. So, is starting a business, etc. If they can be forgiven, why not student loans?

But hey, let's not forgive any type of loan. You incur, you pay. If not - off to prison. Deal?

So are bank loans. So, is starting a business, etc. If they can be forgiven, why not student loans?

But hey, let's not forgive any type of loan. You incur, you pay. If not - off to prison. Deal?

Why do you leftists try to make comparisons with complete stupidity?

Like I said, if everybody got hauled off to jail over bad credit at least 20% of our population would be locked up. Laws are made for violations against other citizens, not private matters. Furthermore every loan agency understands that X amount of people will default on a loan or file bankruptcy. It's part of doing business, Democrats handing out money to buy votes is not.

When lending institutions lose money they make it back in other ways such as interest hikes and collecting money from deadbeats later on. When government bails out people with student loans it's not just the problem for future borrowers, it's a problem for the entire country.

Why do you leftists try to make comparisons with complete stupidity?

Like I said, if everybody got hauled off to jail over bad credit at least 20% of our population would be locked up. Laws are made for violations against other citizens, not private matters. Furthermore every loan agency understands that X amount of people will default on a loan or file bankruptcy. It's part of doing business, Democrats handing out money to buy votes is not.

When lending institutions lose money they make it back in other ways such as interest hikes and collecting money from deadbeats later on. When government bails out people with student loans it's not just the problem for future borrowers, it's a problem for the entire country.
Stupidity? Your guy runs up bankruptcy after bankruptcy and yet has no sympathy for kids who default. You don't consider that stupid?

Spoken like true cultists. :itsok:

LOL You are on record claiming you had to file for bankruptcy due to family challenges and yet... here you are sitting on judgment on everybody else with similar financial issues.

How do you know that every single one of those who have issues with student loans is because they are a bunch of degenerates? Maybe they too have family issues.

But coming to the Utah Congressman. What's his excuse? One-time business issues? Sure? But over and over again? How come you have no issue with that?

As for students not putting up collateral? Neither do people with medical bills, credit card loans, etc, and yet - their debt will be forgiven if they declare bankruptcy.

Let me know if you are still confused.
Fuck you.
The Democraps are using our money to buy votes.
That should be illegal.
What they're doing is just to buy votes. It's not doing anything that's actually going to help anyone.
The Democrat party started getting involved in student loans...and that's the primary reason it's a total shit-show.

My situation was totally different than some asshole that doesn't want to pay his bills.
How was I to know that my wife would have such a negative reaction to the drugs the hospital used to put her under when she had her second hip replacement. They didn't tell me that my wife would get Dementia from the opioids the Affordable Care Act decided was a great drug to give seniors. By the time I figured out what was going on I had to do something drastic, after over 50 years of paying my bills and getting great credit scores. That's called being responsible. Fuck all of you rich mofos that decided not to be responsible.

Stupidity? Your guy runs up bankruptcy after bankruptcy and yet has no sympathy for kids who default. You don't consider that stupid?

Spoken like true cultists. :itsok:
He's not our guy. What he did has no bearing on what student loan forgiveness is anyway.

You want to hand out trillions of dollars in free money to a bunch of lazy former college students.
If you have a problem with the interest rates going up, write a letter to Biden and tell him to make the fed chairman stop raising them.

He's not our guy. What he did has no bearing on what student loan forgiveness is anyway.

You want to hand out trillions of dollars in free money to a bunch of lazy former college students.
If you have a problem with the interest rates going up, write a letter to Biden and tell him to make the fed chairman stop raising them.

A private business loan is based on risk assessment.

If we based student loans the same way, the universities would go broke.

Maybe that’s not a bad idea?

Fuck you.
The Democraps are using our money to buy votes.
That should be illegal.
What they're doing is just to buy votes. It's not doing anything that's actually going to help anyone.
The Democrat party started getting involved in student loans...and that's the primary reason it's a total shit-show.

My situation was totally different than some asshole that doesn't want to pay his bills.
How was I to know that my wife would have such a negative reaction to the drugs the hospital used to put her under when she had her second hip replacement. They didn't tell me that my wife would get Dementia from the opioids the Affordable Care Act decided was a great drug to give seniors. By the time I figured out what was going on I had to do something drastic, after over 50 years of paying my bills and getting great credit scores. That's called being responsible. Fuck all of you rich mofos that decided not to be responsible.
Cry me a river, retard. As I mentioned before - this whole thread is about the hypocrisy of the right-wing turds. And you are a fucking prime example. Thanks for playing. Now, fuck off.

He's a Republican. Your guy.

But, I get it. You are ashamed that he is part of your party. I would be too. :itsok:

Cry me a river, retard. As I mentioned before - this whole thread is about the hypocrisy of the right-wing turds. And you are a fucking prime example. Thanks for playing. Now, fuck off.

Because you’re premise is fucked up.

Business loans are NOT guaranteed by the federal government dork wad. If a business files bankruptcy, the bank, investors and contractors take the hit, not the taxpayers. THE INTERESTED PARTIES.

They are given loans based on risk.

Student loan default effects the taxpayer. They are given out, to almost anyone.

Again, when you sign the loan papers IT’S KNOWN YOU CAN NEVER DEFAULT AND YOU AGREE TO THAT.

God, some folks are too simple minded to be allowed near a computer!

Because you’re premise is fucked up.

Business loans are NOT guaranteed by the federal government dork wad. If a business files bankruptcy, the bank, investors and contractors take the hit, not the taxpayers. THE INTERESTED PARTIES.

They are given loans based on risk.

Student loan default effects the taxpayer. They are given out, to almost anyone.

Again, when you sign the loan papers IT’S KNOWN YOU CAN NEVER DEFAULT AND YOU AGREE TO THAT.

God, some folks are too simple minded to be allowed near a computer!
Only if the loans are from the feds. Student loans can also come from private banks. Talk about the premise fucked up.

All student loans are not alike. Just like all mortgage loans are not the same. You can also borrow from the government - Fannie Mae is one example.

Next time, less focus on 13-year-old dicks will help you to think through this better, pervert. Now, fuck off.

Only if the loans are from the feds. Student loans can also come from private banks. Talk about the premise fucked up.

All student loans are not alike. Just like all mortgage loans are not the same. You can also borrow from the government - Fannie Mae is one example.

Next time, less focus on 13-year-old dicks will help you to think through this better, pervert. Now, fuck off.

Do you know a damn thing about loans?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Google Fannie Mae. They don’t make loans to individuals 🤦‍♂️
Not directly, no. But they purchase loans made by private firms. So, when you default they and ultimately the taxpayers have to end up footing the bill.

You may want to take your own advice and Google the tax bailout of Freddie/Fannie Mae in the 2000 housing bubble. 🤦‍♂️ back at ya.

Last edited:
Not directly, no. But they purchase loans made by private firms. So, when you default they and ultimately the taxpayers have to end up footing the bill.

You may want to take your own advice and Google the tax bailout of Freddie/Fannie Mae in the 2000 housing bubble. 🤦‍♂️ back at ya.

Or Google the bailout to the rich investors of silicon bank. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mostly progressives.

And yes, you proved you are clueless

Forum List

Back