Inept Police are suing Afroman for Raid that came up empty.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Police in Ohio got a warrant to search for drugs. They knocked down a door and broke a fence. They searched from top to bottom and didn’t come up with anything but perhaps Tylenol. Pissed off the Cops destroyed the Security Camera system. But not before it caught them in all their glory.

They also seized cash because. It could be drug money. Or something. The absence of drugs didn’t stop them from jumping to that conclusion.

Afroman can’t sue the cops for the damages. They were just doing their jobs. Or something. So he went one better. He used the footage of the raid from his own Video Surveillance and made a music video. He also slapped their pictures on merchandise you can buy.

The Cops say that the video and merchandise which uses their image has subjected them to ridicule.

Here is the music video.

I think they deserve a little ridicule. Don’t you?

It was video taken of uninvited “guests” who were damaging his property. They won’t pay for the damages, so the clever fellow decided to make the money through other means. Sounds fair to me. Especially since again, they didn’t find any drugs.

I think you hate the Police and scour the internet for outlier stories like this to bash ALL POLICE. But that's what a good Democrat supporter does.

Actually. In this case I saw it on Twitter while shaking my head in disgust at Musk’s recent Tweets about how if you arrest Trump he will be Elected in a Landslide. Or something.

The last one I posted turned up on my You Tube feed. That was the one where a smart Lawyer broke Sovereign Immunity. That was found because I follow a lawyer who posts legal news that is interesting.

I haven’t been posting many threads about anything lately. Sorry. I’m kind of busy. But I’ll try and step up my game so you have something to get annoyed or upset about.

savage.png

I think you hate the Police and scour the internet for outlier stories like this to bash ALL POLICE. But that's what a good Democrat supporter does.

Another lawyer I follow has looked into this.

I like one of the things he says. Not all of the police who participated in the raid are listed as plaintiffs. Well some of them had common sense.

Here's a video that may be educational for you.

Really? You think I don’t know when cops do something good?

Here is a cop who did everything right.

The Sergeant followed the law and policy in spirit as well as the letter. Should I start a thread every time a cop does it right?

There is an old saying. I heard it before I joined the Army and many times since. One aw shit wipes out ten thousand attaboy’s. It’s the fuck ups that people remember.

But let’s talk about this particular thread topic for a moment. A pleasant change.

Somebody, probably the Detective thought he had evidence that Afroman had drugs and kidnapping victims at his house. Really? Who was he supposed to have been Kidnapped?

Obviously there isn’t any evidence that he did since the man is out running around free. But help me out. Help me understand. The FBI is awful for searching for and finding Classified Documents at Trumps house. But the cops who knocked down doors, gates, and damaged security systems are not bad, even though they found nothing.

How exactly does this work?

If you watched the video of Steve Lehto the lawyer explained everything. The lawsuit is frivolous. The cops are complaining that they should not be recorded doing their jobs.

If the video had shown the cops finding something then the recording would be great right? But it showed them acting dumb and searching jacket pockets for enough narcotics to be considered a trafficker. Really? Or maybe they were searching jacket pockets for a kidnapping victim. Yeah. That’s it. That’s the ticket. The kidnapping victim was a midget dwarf. About the size of a Lego Figure. Yeah. That’s it.

Another lawyer has weighed in.

This makes three legal opinions I’ve watched and three for three think the case is frivolous.

Now to placate MarathonMike I’ll post a nice story about a cop. This way he won’t get his panties in a twist.

There you go Mike. A warm and fuzzy to make you feel better.

Another lawyer has weighed in.

I s

This makes three legal opinions I’ve watched and three for three think the case is frivolous.

Now to placate MarathonMike I’ll post a nice story about a cop. This way he won’t get his panties in a twist.

There you go Mike. A warm and fuzzy to make you feel better.

I see, so citizens who support the Police wear panties. As I said you are a Cop hater just like most Liberals.

Forum List

Back