Utah Air Force "Mother Of All Elephant Walk"

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
To fking great. More in your face to the left.

Air Force stages ‘elephant walk’ at Utah base, launches 52 fighter jets in a row

HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah (CBS News)— The U.S. Air Force conducted an exercise involving the launch of 52 fighter jets from a Utah air base, officials said. Hill Air Force Base launched the F-35A Lightning II fighters over a 10-minute period around 11 a.m. Monday, the 388th Fighter Wing announced.

Ironic? "52 targets"

I fking love it. Fk you anti american fks!!!

Air Force stages ‘elephant walk’ at Utah base, launches 52 fighter jets in a row

HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah (CBS News)— The U.S. Air Force conducted an exercise involving the launch of 52 fighter jets from a Utah air base, officials said. Hill Air Force Base launched the F-35A Lightning II fighters over a 10-minute period around 11 a.m. Monday, the 388th Fighter Wing announced.

Ironic? "52 targets"

What is that device on the plane that looks like an open canopy when it's taking off?

Ironic? "52 targets"

What is that device on the plane that looks like an open canopy when it's taking off?

It's where it draws air for the short take off and landing.

Ironic? "52 targets"

It would have to be something like that or it would hamper take offs from the drag, you would think. But since I don't know jack about how it works I'll stop now!

Ironic? "52 targets"

It would have to be something like that or it would hamper take offs from the drag, you would think. But since I don't know jack about how it works I'll stop now!

It basically acts like a hood scoop on a car.

Forum List

Back