USS John McCain hidden while Trump was in Japan

Why that treasonous POS McCain got a vessel named after him is very troubling, very sad. McCain was literally a domestic and international terrorist and a ridiculous douchebag who was total fail while in the military.

It was named after his USN Admiral father, not former Senator John Mccain.

Yep, Trumpsters clueless yet again.

I was not informed about anything having to do with the Navy Ship USS John S. McCain during my recent visit to Japan. Nevertheless, @FLOTUS and I loved being with our great Military Men and Women - what a spectacular job they do!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 30, 2019
You really believe that pos Trump?? Really?

I believe Trump a million times mote than I believed that filthy ass lying Neggra that you stupid Moon Bats elected President or that asshole Crooked Hilary that you idiots nominated for President.
Big sale at Macy's for you racist 2 white sheets for the price of one

That filthy ass Neggra that you stupud Moon Bats elected

Lol and then they complain that Trumpsters get called deplorable racists.

White House asked for USS John McCain to be 'out of sight' during Trump's visit to Japan: WSJ

The ship has been stationed at the Yokosuka Naval Base near the USS Wasp, where Trump delivered Memorial Day remarks and visited U.S. officers.

Before Trump's address, a tarp was hung over the USS John McCain's name and sailors were reportedly directed to remove any coverings that showed the ship's name. A barge was also reportedly moved near the ship to make it harder to see its name from the USS Wasp.

The Journal also reported that sailors on the ship, who normally wear caps with its name, were given the day off when Trump gave his address.

Maybe Trump officials need to be informed that the USS John McCain is not named after the Senator but his father who was an Admiral
Turns out this is a fake story.
The WH never requested this.
Yet another false accusation by the media.

Fake News: Trump, Navy, Pentagon All Deny Claim That USS John S. McCain Was Ordered Hidden

Trump: 'I was not informed about' reported request to move USS John McCain

...so Trump is in on spreading these "fake news" too?

Trump says those behind USS McCain directive 'well-meaning,' doing him 'a favor'

Lets go, rip him a new one dawg :rolleyes:

I was not informed about anything having to do with the Navy Ship USS John S. McCain during my recent visit to Japan. Nevertheless, @FLOTUS and I loved being with our great Military Men and Women - what a spectacular job they do!

I believe Trump a million times mote than I believed that filthy ass lying Neggra that you stupid Moon Bats elected President ....nt.

No need for stupid, racist trash trolling,

Still blown away that Trump can get away with the public insult he tossed at war veterans, war heroes, the captured, the maimed, the killed.

There have been myriad lows, but that one has to take the cake.

I think all here will agree Trump is a c**t, probably the biggest c**t in US history.

The sad thing about this entire thing is that the USS John S McCain (DDG-56) was originally named for his father and grandfather, who were both admirals, and only in 2018, while Trump was President, was the name of Senator John McCain added as the ship's namesake.

TDS is affecting a lot of people these days.

When so many go so far to try to rewrite and glorify the history of a guy who was nothing more than a bad pilot who got shot down trying to bomb a civilian light bulb factory and ejected wrong, you know it is pure politics at work. Had McCain been a Trump supporter instead of a Trump-obstructionist, all the meatheads on the left like McButtThrasher would have his face on their dartboards now instead of under their pillows jacking off to his name.

The sad thing about this entire thing is that the USS John S McCain (DDG-56) was originally named for his father and grandfather, who were both admirals, and only in 2018, while Trump was President, was the name of Senator John McCain added as the ship's namesake.

When so many go so far to try to rewrite and glorify the history of a guy who was nothing more than a bad pilot who got shot down trying to bomb a civilian light bulb factory and ejected wrong, you know it is pure politics at work. Had McCain been a Trump supporter instead of a Trump-obstructionist, all the meatheads on the left like McButtThrasher would have his face on their dartboards now instead of under their pillows jacking off to his name.

It's not about McCain's behavior, and it's not about whatever you're calling 'leftists' today, it's about a White House so deranged that it has to shield the President from seeing a particular name on the hull of a US Navy ship. Jesus H!

McCain was a republican all his life,,,voted as their senator time and time again by republicans in Az Just because he agreed with millions that Trump was wrong need not have brought on the bashing the AH trump gave him and still does

I believe Trump a million times mote than I believed that filthy ass lying Neggra that you stupid Moon Bats elected President or that asshole Crooked Hilary that you idiots nominated for President.
Big sale at Macy's for you racist 2 white sheets for the price of one

That filthy ass Neggra that you stupud Moon Bats elected was the most dishonest President we ever had and that is saying a lot since the runner up was Slick Willy. Of course that dumbass bitch Crooked Hillary would have give both the Muslim and Willy a run for the money had you dimwits been successful in getting the asshole elected.

Trump is a saint compared to the any of the lying Democrats.
Aren't all saints dead??? I wish Trump was a saint The saint of the scam

you make a silly post in your post number 88 Dud as i think that TRUMP was legally and medically excused from Military Service wasn't he DMuck ??
The bone spur diagnosis was favor to Trumps father.
Podiatrist's daughters say bone spur diagnosis that helped Trump avoid Vietnam draft was 'favor'
Money talks
------------------------- just in YOUR and other KID's opinion Edward . MONEY TALKS , only for whores and other criminals that will do 'anything' for money Edward .

you make a silly post in your post number 88 Dud as i think that TRUMP was legally and medically excused from Military Service wasn't he DMuck ??
Podiatrist's daughters say bone spur diagnosis that helped Trump avoid Vietnam draft was 'favor'
Money talks
------------------------- just in YOUR and other KID's opinion Edward . MONEY TALKS , only for whores and other criminals that will do 'anything' for money Edward .

What does Hush Money say?

Now the story is it was some low level emails back and forth
No, the story is that Trump requested it.

That was the original story. Now even CNN isn't saying that.

White House, Navy exchanged emails about keeping USS McCain out of Trump's sight - CNNPolitics

You don't think the White House Military Office is a reflection of the C-in-C? Does it exist in a vacuum?

The question is did he ask them/order them to do it, or did they assume he would want something like that?

Offices like this try to anticipate what their boss wants, similar what any rich person's staff does.

Get me confirmation that Trump actually asked for this, then i will agree it was an asshole move by him.

Of course you guys will try to make this an impeachable offense.

Money talks
Trump is noted for doing anything for money Lie ,Cheat ,Screw 1000's, of their rightful pay You have a male whore in our WH

Forum List

Back