USS John McCain hidden while Trump was in Japan

White House asked for USS John McCain to be 'out of sight' during Trump's visit to Japan: WSJ

The ship has been stationed at the Yokosuka Naval Base near the USS Wasp, where Trump delivered Memorial Day remarks and visited U.S. officers.

Before Trump's address, a tarp was hung over the USS John McCain's name and sailors were reportedly directed to remove any coverings that showed the ship's name. A barge was also reportedly moved near the ship to make it harder to see its name from the USS Wasp.

The Journal also reported that sailors on the ship, who normally wear caps with its name, were given the day off when Trump gave his address.

Maybe Trump officials need to be informed that the USS John McCain is not named after the Senator but his father who was an Admiral
----------------------------------- so what , simply the name 'juan mcstain' is offensive RWinger .

She is big enough that they probably would not allow her aboard a Navy ship because it would sink under the weight.

30081F1F-26BB-47D1-9159-B729647CB4C5-962784.jpg

I never understood how people who worship Trump can make fun of anyone else's weight.

IMG_6811.jpg

Donald Trump's listed weight is 243, which is not bad for a man of his stature at all.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

There is a big gap between his listed weight and his real weight.

Here is what 6'3" and listed at 240 pounds looks like...
upload_2019-5-30_7-32-5.png

White House asked for USS John McCain to be 'out of sight' during Trump's visit to Japan: WSJ

The ship has been stationed at the Yokosuka Naval Base near the USS Wasp, where Trump delivered Memorial Day remarks and visited U.S. officers.

Before Trump's address, a tarp was hung over the USS John McCain's name and sailors were reportedly directed to remove any coverings that showed the ship's name. A barge was also reportedly moved near the ship to make it harder to see its name from the USS Wasp.

The Journal also reported that sailors on the ship, who normally wear caps with its name, were given the day off when Trump gave his address.

Maybe Trump officials need to be informed that the USS John McCain is not named after the Senator but his father who was an Admiral
The McCain name is Forever Tarnished.

He betrayed his country and his party.

She is big enough that they probably would not allow her aboard a Navy ship because it would sink under the weight.

I never understood how people who worship Trump can make fun of anyone else's weight.

IMG_6811.jpg

Donald Trump's listed weight is 243, which is not bad for a man of his stature at all.

View attachment 263101
Lol
Steroid free?

IMG_6811.jpg

View attachment 263101
Lol
Steroid free?

perhaps KFC and McDonalds free!

IMG_6811.jpg

Fat Donnie lies
He is not an ounce under 270

A sworn naval officer reported the weight, not the President himself

IMG_6811.jpg

Fat Donnie lies
He is not an ounce under 270

A sworn naval officer reported the weight, not the President himself

:21::21::21::21::21:

The sworn naval officer followed the order given to him by his CIC.

do you honestly believe he is only 243 pound?

is your worship of him so great that you cannot see what is in front of you?

Consider President Trump's statement in CONTEXT. Sen. McCain had just trashed Trump's friends and supporters as "crazies"

Trump is very loyal, if McCain or anyone attacks his peeps, he is going to respond in kind.

Consider President Trump's statement in CONTEXT. Sen. McCain had just trashed Trump's friends and supporters as "crazies"

Trump is very loyal, if McCain or anyone attacks his peeps, he is going to respond in kind.
That's his choice, his "character", his mentality.

No one forces him to behave like that.

He's responsible for his words.

I located this article concerning Trump's OBSESSION with 'dead people'

Outrage over report that White House ordered USS John McCain out of Trump’s sight

Trump is pictured in this article, looking like the inbred fucking hick that he is, bloated, like some obese turd.

Trump's TINY EGO, that must seem really huge within his tiny hands, just can not stand the thought of some DEAD guy that he HATES having his family's name on a US naval vessel.

Trump will NEVER see his name on a US Navy ship, unless it is named the 'USS I Fucked All Those Women With NDAs.'

Trump is a complete pussy. What a guy !!!!!!!
This is who the deplorables worship.

Indeed Trump is responsible for his own words. And I'm glad to see that we have a President willing to defend the people against the attacks of powerful adversaries like the late Sen. McCain.

Indeed Trump is responsible for his own words. And I'm glad to see that we have a President willing to defend the people against the attacks of powerful adversaries like the late Sen. McCain.
I know.

So now your stupid ass is in charge of the military and knows all about what why and where deployments are made.

I know.

How should President Trump have responded to McCain's attacks against the people instead?

McCain's record of public service was pretty weak. He voted in favor of retaining Obamacare after campaigning extensively against it. He lost in a pathetic fashion in 2008, really just mailed it in.

Sure, he was a decorated naval veteran, but that doesn't give anyone a lifetime pass to be a screwball immune from all criticism, not in my opinion.

How should President Trump have responded to McCain's attacks against the people instead?
Perhaps like an intelligent, dignified adult.

That would mean either (a) simply rising above the issue, or (b) addressing it in a manner that did not insult war veterans, war heroes, the captured, the maimed, the killed, and their families.

If he lacked that capacity -- and it clearly appears that he does -- then I'd think he'd be self-aware enough to just stop talking. Evidently that's beyond him, as well.

I realize his fans will defend his behaviors to any depth, so I'm not trying to convince you of anything. You asked.

Forum List

Back