Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I wonder if this is intentional gaslighting, or if they really are this incompetent.

Either way, just another Clown World pill to swallow when it comes to the credibility of Trump's witch hunters.

In a strange turn of events, it appears that the Fulton County, Ga., District Attorney’s office briefly posted a document online that looks like a list of charges levied against Trump in an indictment that has yet to be announced. Or at least that’s what Reuters is claiming.

The two-page document listing multiple felony charges against Donald John Trump was dated Aug. 14 (read below).

The grand jury is reportedly still meeting and Trump has not been charged as of this writing

An indictment against Trump by the Fulton County DA was expected to drop this week, but the leaked or faked document will certainly harm the credibility of the investigation, which was already mired in conflicting accounts and details.

Yet another major reason this BS will be difficult for the public to take seriously.

And will probably only backfire.

Whatever happens now, this process is tarnished beyond recognition.

Last edited:
Fulton County Prison is supposed to be one of the toughest in the country

I hear they are considering bringing back Chain Gangs for Trump

1692041116231.jpeg

Fulton County Prison is supposed to be one of the toughest in the country

I hear they are considering bringing back Chain Gangs for Trump

Thanks for confirming you have no qualms about a political prosecution where an indictment was made public while the jury was still deliberating.

So much "DEMOCRACY!" rhetoric from you people, so little actual practicing of it.

I wonder if this is intentional gaslighting, or if they really are this incompetent.

Either way, just another Clown World pill to swallow when it comes to the credibility of Trump's witch hunters.

Yet another major reason this BS will be difficult for the public to take seriously.

I am hoping that the vast majority of Americans, even those who really REALLY don't like Donald Trump, will recognize all of this for the malicious prosecution and propaganda machine that it is. The Democrat/progressive machine doesn't care what crimes DJT committed or if he committed any crimes at all. They just want him destroyed because he would be a solid barrier to their worst woke/neo-Marxist/totalitarian ambitions.

According to CNN's "Top Legal Analyst", there's no way Trump's going to jail before the election.

And sure, it's CNN - but they have a massive anti-Trump bias. (In case anyone still hasn't noticed.)

So if even they are conceding it, I find the prospects of his imminent incarceration to be highly dubious.

Tim Pool can be a bit hyperbolic from time to time.

I am hoping that the vast majority of Americans, even those who really REALLY don't like Donald Trump, will recognize all of this for the malicious prosecution and propaganda machine that it is. The Democrat/progressive machine doesn't care what crimes DJT committed or if he committed any crimes at all. They just want him destroyed because he would be a solid barrier to their worst woke/neo-Marxist/totalitarian ambitions.
I am one of those, I do not want another Trump presidency. At the same time, I don't understand how anyone can NOT see the injustice in the way the man is being treated. Maybe I am selfish, but it makes me think I could be treated unjustly as well.

Thanks for confirming you have no qualms about a political prosecution where an indictment was made public while the jury was still deliberating.

So much "DEMOCRACY!" rhetoric from you people, so little actual practicing of it.

Sounds to me like that so called leak of documents is very suspicious.......may not even be from the DA

FUBAR!

I am one of those, I do not want another Trump presidency. At the same time, I don't understand how anyone can NOT see the injustice in the way the man is being treated. Maybe I am selfish, but it makes me think I could be treated unjustly as well.
I can accept that though I hope that if he is the nominee you will hold your nose and vote for him because the alternative is just too vile and horrible to consider. Nobody loves everybody and nobody is loved by everybody.

The emotional side of me is pretty beat up and fatigued as they try to wear us down with all of this malicious prosecution/persecution. For that reason I spend time wishing for a less controversial figure. But the man delivered good things as President in spite of his sometimes off putting personality and I can vote for him again with a clear conscience.

Here is what's weird

mlEXVu0rROG2.png

This is what "the public" calls wishcasting. Someone posting something before it's official doesn't tarnish a process beyond recognition. It will be judged by what's in the indictment.

If YOU don't take it seriously that's your business. It will however be a real trial. Presided over by a real judge, prosecuted by a real prosecutor, citing real charges, charges that carry real punishments. Decided by a real jury. Consisting of real people.

None of it will matter because you aren't really serious when you will undoubtably cry that it's all not really real.

50%+ of the country votes for this mess.

When all you have is hope that the dems come to their senses...all is lost, bub.

1959 (4).jpg

I can accept that though I hope that if he is the nominee you will hold your nose and vote for him because the alternative is just too vile and horrible to consider. Nobody loves everybody and nobody is loved by everybody.

The emotional side of me is pretty beat up and fatigued as they try to wear us down with all of this malicious prosecution/persecution. For that reason I spend time wishing for a less controversial figure. But the man delivered good things as President in spite of his sometimes off putting personality and I can vote for him again with a clear conscience.
I don't like to vote for "the least bad choice" . But I did in 2020 and will again if I have to.
Sadly, I think the best person for the job is smart enough not to run. No, I don't know who that is, but I'm guessing it is probably somebody working successfully in the private sector right now.

It will however be a real trial. Presided over by a real judge, prosecuted by a real prosecutor, citing real charges, charges that carry real punishments. Decided by a real jury. Consisting of real people.

The People's Court?

Forum List

Back