USS John McCain hidden while Trump was in Japan

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
White House asked for USS John McCain to be 'out of sight' during Trump's visit to Japan: WSJ

The ship has been stationed at the Yokosuka Naval Base near the USS Wasp, where Trump delivered Memorial Day remarks and visited U.S. officers.

Before Trump's address, a tarp was hung over the USS John McCain's name and sailors were reportedly directed to remove any coverings that showed the ship's name. A barge was also reportedly moved near the ship to make it harder to see its name from the USS Wasp.

The Journal also reported that sailors on the ship, who normally wear caps with its name, were given the day off when Trump gave his address.

Maybe Trump officials need to be informed that the USS John McCain is not named after the Senator but his father who was an Admiral

giphy.gif

White House asked for USS John McCain to be 'out of sight' during Trump's visit to Japan: WSJ

The ship has been stationed at the Yokosuka Naval Base near the USS Wasp, where Trump delivered Memorial Day remarks and visited U.S. officers.

Before Trump's address, a tarp was hung over the USS John McCain's name and sailors were reportedly directed to remove any coverings that showed the ship's name. A barge was also reportedly moved near the ship to make it harder to see its name from the USS Wasp.

The Journal also reported that sailors on the ship, who normally wear caps with its name, were given the day off when Trump gave his address.

Maybe Trump officials need to be informed that the USS John McCain is not named after the Senator but his father who was an Admiral

The USS John McCain. Is that the warship that loses every battle then turns around and aims its guns at its own Navy?

I was not informed about anything having to do with the Navy Ship USS John S. McCain during my recent visit to Japan. Nevertheless, @FLOTUS and I loved being with our great Military Men and Women - what a spectacular job they do!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 30, 2019

The USS John McCain. Is that the warship that loses every battle then turns around and aims its guns at its own Navy?
You probably haven't heard of it, but lots of us care about a thing we call decency. Look it up some day if you decide to crawl out from under that rock into clear air. I'm sure you like getting it even though you can't bring yourself to give it!

You probably haven't heard of it, but lots of us care about a thing we call decency. Look it up some day if you decide to crawl out from under that rock into clear air. I'm sure you like getting it even though you can't bring yourself to give it!

And tell us Bulldingle, WHAT HAS ANY OF THAT to do with the topic of this thread?

After you're done cogitating that, go suck my ass.

If left up to me, I'd shoot the USS McCain and just let it sink until 6 feet under to slowly rust away. On its way down I'm sure it would try to keep coming back getting in our military's way as often as it could but at least the democrats could all rally around it to say what a fine and noble ship it was for constantly crossing the ocean to compromise with the Chinese or Russia!

Rumor has it that Trump went home to Melania with hair from Stormy's ass stuck to his teeth. True?

It's a fucking lifeboat on a FAC :D

I located this article concerning Trump's OBSESSION with 'dead people'

Outrage over report that White House ordered USS John McCain out of Trump’s sight

Trump is pictured in this article, looking like the inbred fucking hick that he is, bloated, like some obese turd.

Trump's TINY EGO, that must seem really huge within his tiny hands, just can not stand the thought of some DEAD guy that he HATES having his family's name on a US naval vessel.

Trump will NEVER see his name on a US Navy ship, unless it is named the 'USS I Fucked All Those Women With NDAs.'

Trump is a complete pussy. What a guy !!!!!!!

The Navy says you and your sources are liars.

US Navy denies hiding John McCain's name aboard US ship during Trump's trip to Japan

I located this article concerning Trump's OBSESSION with 'dead people'

Outrage over report that White House ordered USS John McCain out of Trump’s sight

Trump is pictured in this article, looking like the inbred fucking hick that he is, bloated, like some obese turd.

Trump's TINY EGO, that must seem really huge within his tiny hands, just can not stand the thought of some DEAD guy that he HATES having his family's name on a US naval vessel.

Trump will NEVER see his name on a US Navy ship, unless it is named the 'USS I Fucked All Those Women With NDAs.'

Trump is a complete pussy. What a guy !!!!!!!
Harvey Milk was a gay pedophile. He got his name on a ship.

Why that treasonous POS McCain got a vessel named after him is very troubling, very sad. McCain was literally a domestic and international terrorist and a ridiculous douchebag who was total fail while in the military.

So is that your daily subversive disinformation quota? You couldn't come up with anything better that?

Besides the assorted, satanic, neocon shit McCain was involved in over the years, he literally attacked everyone who voted in the 2016 election who voted for our President in his landslide victory. McCain's hideous, fat daughter is just as grotesque, the fruit does not fall from the tree!

Why that treasonous POS McCain got a vessel named after him is very troubling, very sad. McCain was literally a domestic and international terrorist and a ridiculous douchebag who was total fail while in the military.

It was named after his USN Admiral father, not former Senator John Mccain.

Forum List

Back