USS Carl Vinson Conspiracy Widening

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
If the Vinson Carrier Group wasn't heading into Korean waters, how were the Chinese and Russian ships tailing it? Did it veer into the Bermuda Triangle? Is there really a USS Carl Vinson or are Trump and the Russians and Chinese playing with our minds?
%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif

On April 18th, the Washington Post (link) and New York Times (link) both managed to sleuth out that the USS Carl Vinson had been in an entirely different ocean than the Donald Trump administration had claimed. That’s left the administration struggling to decide whether it wants to claim that it somehow lost a U.S. warship for a week, or admit that it purposely lied about the ship’s location.

sunk.jpg

But back on April 16th, just two days before the gig was up, the St. Louis Tribune newspaper ran a wire story from The Japan News which reported that Russia and China had dispatched their own ships to chase the USS Carl Vinson to the Korean Peninsula.

Is it possible that eight days later, Russia and China still hadn’t used satellites and tracking technology to figure out the ruse, and were mistakenly chasing a ship that wasn’t there? Is it possible that the Trump administration convinced Russia and China to play along and falsely announce they were chasing the ship?
lol.gif

Russia and China falsely claimed they were chasing the USS Carl Vinson to North Korea

Last edited:
If the Vinson Carrier Group wasn't heading into Korean waters, how were the Chinese and Russian ships tailing it? Did it veer into the Bermuda Triangle? Is there really a USS Carl Vinson or are Trump and the Russians and Chinese playing with our minds?
%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif

On April 18th, the Washington Post (link) and New York Times (link) both managed to sleuth out that the USS Carl Vinson had been in an entirely different ocean than the Donald Trump administration had claimed. That’s left the administration struggling to decide whether it wants to claim that it somehow lost a U.S. warship for a week, or admit that it purposely lied about the ship’s location.

sunk.jpg

But back on April 16th, just two days before the gig was up, the St. Louis Tribune newspaper ran a wire story from The Japan News which reported that Russia and China had dispatched their own ships to chase the USS Carl Vinson to the Korean Peninsula.

Is it possible that eight days later, Russia and China still hadn’t used satellites and tracking technology to figure out the ruse, and were mistakenly chasing a ship that wasn’t there? Is it possible that the Trump administration convinced Russia and China to play along and falsely announce they were chasing the ship?
lol.gif

Russia and China falsely claimed they were chasing the USS Carl Vinson to North Korea
It's all U.S. military tactics and subterfuge to confuse and it's working. In his official statement, Trump said this:

“We are sending an armada. Very powerful,” Trump said during an interview with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo. “We have submarines. Very powerful. Far more powerful than the aircraft carrier. That, I can tell you.”

Trump never mentioned the Carl Vinson Task Force in his armada statement. Not once! The media jumped to conclusions and assumed it was the Vinson. He did put the main focus on Submarines, as in being more powerful than the carrier. They are which leads me to believe that he sent a bunch of submarines to the area loaded with powerful Tomahawks that can devastate North Korea's missile launch sites and military command structures. They're probably just sitting there waiting on the Vinson to arrive next week. If you remember it was subs that launched the missile attacks at the beginning of the Iraq invasion.

• Banned
UPDATE: It seems they're taking the scenic route. :lol:

A US Pacific Command spokesperson says training with the Australian Navy has been completed, and "the Carl Vinson Strike Group is heading north to the Western Pacific as a prudent measure."

The Vinson and its carrier group will arrive off the Korean Peninsula by the end of April
, US defense officials told CNN.

Where in the world is the USS Carl Vinson? - CNN.com

A US Pacific Command spokesperson says training with the Australian Navy has been completed, and "the Carl Vinson Strike Group is heading north to the Western Pacific as a prudent measure."

The Vinson and its carrier group will arrive off the Korean Peninsula by the end of April

Trump's attention span will have shifted bigly by the time the Vinson gets to Korea, and he'll yell at the press that it's now positioned right off of the coast of Iran. He'll, again, claim his insane babbling is a military strategy.

Trump's attention span will have shifted bigly by the time the Vinson gets to Korea, and he'll yell at the press that it's now positioned right off of the coast of Iran. He'll, again, claim his insane babbling is a military strategy.
Your unsubstantiated post is noted as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

• Banned

I believe they'll nuke Iran on their way back from nuking N.Korea......is your fallout shelter stocked with enough tofu and kale yet?

I believe they'll nuke Iran on their way back from nuking N.Korea......is your fallout shelter stocked with enough tofu and kale yet?
Did Kale fuck your girlfriend or something?

But then.... do we really want to survive on the barren husk of Earth that's left over after Trump sets off WW3?

But then.... do we really want to survive on the barren husk of Earth that's left over after Trump sets off WW3?

I'm just trying to get my condo finished before the USS Carl Vinson nukes N. Korea....got any masking tape I could borrow?

84e6f59301d326ef0b3d2e4080698f2f.jpg

Why? The US Aircraft carrier GB is their now.

%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif

sunk.jpg

lol.gif

On a Slow Boat to China - Bing Crosby

I'm just trying to get my condo finished before the USS Carl Vinson nukes N. Korea....got any masking tape I could borrow?

84e6f59301d326ef0b3d2e4080698f2f.jpg
No but since I'm a Democrat, I've got plenty of unmasking tape you could use

Why? The US Aircraft carrier GB is their now.

Psh Trump doesn't know that

LOL cause you used kale against me as an insult the other day

Stole that from the old Craig Ferguson show....he used to do bits about Hollywood types having panic-attacks if their store was out of kale....I'm not sure what kale is. :lol:

Forum List

Back