USMB'S Virtual Trip To Disneyland

Hey mudwhistle, thanks for coming as you really didn't have to you know. :smiliehug: I LOVE Pirates of The Caribbean!!! :D Later on today we'll try to finish up Fantasyland and we're virtually going to Frontierland as well, but right now I'm sort of busy and not feeling my best so I would rather do it when I have time and feeling my best to actually enjoy myself. Also, hopefully later on will be the Fantasmic show. Right now though, I have a little treat for you. ;)

For the record I'm starting to feel better now, but I'm still somewhat busy. I'll be back to this thread later. :)

(Okay I know that this is in Paris, but it's the only one I found and it looks cool. :cool:)

Well guys, I think I'm going to take off for the night, so tomorrow we're going to be going to Adventureland. :D Right now it looks like we have some guests though. :)

10_08_DL_04883 (1).jpg

7896347290_bc73c6d366_b.jpg

There isn't that many videos to post today so I'm just going to go ahead and post them now. :)

First of all I have a few of walking tours since I keep forgetting to post them and even though mudwhistle already posted the pirate ride video I had to again since it's a part of New Orleans' Square

Last edited:
Oh and I can't forget about the New Orleans' walkthrough. :) Goodnight people! :bigbed:

mbc092384029834234-613x409.jpg

Forum List

Back