USMB's Twenty-Five Days Till Christmas

Sorry about that guys something came up. Also, I forgot to post a movie and tomorrow will also be a showing of The Nutcracker. :)

original.jpg

After lunch and after I make my Christmas shopping list of all the stuff I need for my baking then I will go ahead and start working today's theme. :D

Alright, I apologize that this is later than I expected.

Last edited:
Legend of the Christmas Spider.

This legend shows up every Christmas when I give beaded spider ornaments to everyone I know, along with this legend, paraphrased, printed on a decorative card. The tradition is to place one spider on your tree.

Legend of the Christmas Spider.

This legend shows up every Christmas when I give beaded spider ornaments to everyone I know, along with this legend, paraphrased, printed on a decorative card. The tradition is to place one spider on your tree.

Hmm,.. interesting I never heard of that before.

Sorry about that guys something came up. Also, I forgot to post a movie and tomorrow will also be a showing of The Nutcracker. :)

That's one Hallmark Christmas movie I enjoyed. They haven't made any new Christmas movies in the last 3 years or so that are worth watching. Cookie cutter movies.

That's one Hallmark Christmas movie I enjoyed. They haven't made any new Christmas movies in the last 3 years or so that are worth watching. Cookie cutter movies.

I tried watching that one and I couldn't get into it. I really loved A Very Nutty Christmas that I posted on here today though. It's basically a modern day Nutcracker story. :)

Just so you guys know, I found a Nutcracker movie on YouTube that makes more sense if you guys are interested. It's called Nutcracker: The Motion Picture. :) Anyways, we only have two more days of tradition week and tomorrow is going to be all about elves. :)

download.png

istockphoto-493437086-1024x1024.jpg

candy-canes-as_235424105-.jpeg

Sorry, you have to see one of them on YouTube in the last section.

Forum List

Back