USMB's Twenty-Five Days Till Christmas

colbert-maga-frosty.jpg

Alright I gotta eat and get some other stuff done, but then I forgot to mention last night that not only will we be discussing Santa Claus and Saint Nicholas today, but we will also be discussing where Santa is from, (the north pole) snow, and the opposite of Santa Scrooge as there's a Christmas Carol play that will be shown today along with Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town. :D

Oh yeah and tomorrow we'll cover Christmas presents, mistletoe, holly, tinsel, and Christmas cards. :)

Oh and I'll add some more Christmas music later, but I forgot to add this video on the Christmas sweets day.

Here's one more video and I'm sorry the Christmas music is so late, I've been pretty busy today.

I apologize that I'm running late on this but I've gotten alert after alert and I've been trying to rush around to get ready to go to the mall. Anyways, happy first of December everybody!!! :D I figured that I'm going to do this thread a little how I did my Halloween one by working on themes. The first week is Christmas traditions after a showing of the true meaning of Christmas The Nativity Story that believe it or not I actually found on YouTube. :) Afterwards,.. our theme today will be Christmas trees. :D

You're worse than the radio stations play play Christmas music for over a month.

Enough already ffs.

BTW Christ wasn't born on December 24th.

Not trying to rain on your parade but 30 fucking holiday threads is enough

You're worse than the radio stations play play Christmas music for over a month.

Enough already ffs.

BTW Christ wasn't born on December 24th.

Not trying to rain on your parade but 30 fucking holiday threads is enough

If you don't like it you can always leave you know. Nobody's forcing you to post in here.

Well that's actually all for today viewers and that's just as well since I have other stuff to get done today as well. :) Tomorrow will be all about candy canes and we're nearly at the end of week one already amazingly enough. Week two will be all about Christmas entertainment (week one focused on Christmas traditions obviously) so OhPleaseJustQuit, toobfreak, or anybody else reading this,.. if you're interested a virtual train ride and sleigh ride is coming up for week two. :D (Then just for a little bit of added information, the final week of week three will be all about giving back to Christmas and ways we can give onto others who are less fortunate than us. :) )

Okay now I don't actually want the first two songs, I just like the tune of them. The final song is what I really want for Christmas. :)

Forum List

Back