USMB's Twenty-Five Days Till Christmas

I saw a breathtaking display of Manhattan in gingerbread, at a Seattle hotel many years ago. I still remember the shiny silver Chrysler Building in gingerbread. Never saw anything like it.

Here's a look at famous buildings in gingerbread from Pinterest.

Thanks for the gingerbread houses! I always wanted to make one but never got around to it. I love the pink and white one!

I did it once and they're really neat to look at, but it's also an awful lot of work. Now time for some Christmas music and pictures. Tomorrow will be all about Christmas lights, ornaments, Nativity scenes and all a bunch of Christmas decorations. :)

I can't wait until tomorrow.

Here's the house in Seattle that we called the Woodlawn House (from the street it's on) where they decorate to the hilt every year, often with a live Santa in a rocking chair on the porch. No Christmas lights tour of Seattle was complete without a stop there, and they always had a bucket out for Medic One donations. Sadly, I don't think they do this any more.

1638481076899.png

Hey guys, I'll get to it soon I promise, but I'm also currently trying to keep the Christmas spirit alive in this topic. :)

Thanks for the video about making the glass ornaments! I always wanted to know how they do that. "How It's Made" is one of my favorite programs ever.

I know right? It was pretty neat and I also enjoyed seeing that guy build the life-size Nativity set. The baby Jesus looked SO real. I also like the bloopers at the end LOL! I also finished the second Christmas lights show and I thought that was really cute and well done. Since I don't have an hour and forty nine minutes to spare right now though, I figured I would post some Christmas classics and more Christmas music for you to enjoy while I'm eating supper. Btw, tomorrow's theme will be all about the legend of Santa Claus and the real story of Saint Nicholas. :)

I forgot a few songs that I wanted to add. The second one is absolutely beautiful. Especially when it starts talking about the cross. They're all nice though. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back