USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

Kind of interesting how different Trump's strategy was tonight. Much more reserved and...sane. Clearly he must have figured out how big of a jackass he came across in the last debate.

I give credit to his handlers for getting him to act like a normal-ish person this time. That couldn't have been easy to do.

9ABC776C-BD00-403E-93CA-DD85094B0689.jpeg

What is a Humpster? An Offspring of Joe Biden who rapes Chinese Children.

Smells like desperation.
Smells like Teen Spirit. Biden will shut down the country and end the oil industry. Great for the economy LOL.
RIGHT ON. LET MY PEOPLE GO: Trump: Virus Is Real, We Cannot Keep This Country Closed.

Joe was here to tell us tonight that we NEED A PLAN! We need MORE MASKS. Heck, we will need masks into 2022. Based upon what? A PLAN! De Plane! De Plane!

More Covid mitigation plans from Joe.
  • We need that plexiglass!
  • Social distancing!
  • Six feet apart!
  • Limited gatherings!
  • Make the teachers SAFE!
  • Need PPE for everyone!
  • Outdoor dining pod style for all!
  • Hand sanitizers, and clean the shit out of everything!
Does all of this sound familiar? Why yes, yes it does. We are ALREADY dealing with ALL of that Joe! ALL OF THAT.

Joe is a putz and a grifter. It’s a fair bet that he’ll use ALL of President Trump’s plans and many state Covid-19 responses and call it his own idea.

According to Joe, based upon President Trump’s plans, which are actually the state plans because FEDERALISM HOW DOES THAT WORK?? – we are going dark and the country closed indefinitely.

Vote for Joe! It will be a dark winter! No hope! #Debates2020

Kind of interesting how different Trump's strategy was tonight. Much more reserved and...sane. Clearly he must have figured out how big of a jackass he came across in the last debate.

I give credit to his handlers for getting him to act like a normal-ish person this time. That couldn't have been easy to do.
Nobody "handles" Trump. The guy stares down solar eclipses, he's completely fearless. You may not like him, not all do, but don't miss who he is. He's an anomaly, but, he flat out has some skills and he is probably one of the best closers this nation has ever produced, and he's closing hard all the way until election day.

Two Bidens and a Toobin: Could Trump have scripted these last two weeks any better?

1603435745907.png

Trump Grills Biden On Fracking. Biden Tells Him To Prove It With Video; Trump Does Just That.
Biden responded to Trump’s comments and challenged the president to prove his claims with video and the president responded by doing just that.
Biden claimed, “I have never said I oppose fracking.”
Trump responded, “You said it on tape!”
“Show the tape,” Biden responded. “Put it on your website. The fact of the matter is he’s flat lying.”
OK Joe!
Within a matter of moments, Trump’s team tweeted out a video of Biden making the remarks.
WATCH:
Here you go @JoeBiden!

I wonder if Nate Silver still thinks Texas is in play.

Seems like a lot of context is cut out of each/most of those responses.

Here is some context for Biden Crime Family Boss, Joe Biden's Hitler reference:

BIDEN BREAKS GODWIN’S LAW: Biden shocks debate viewers with bizarre Hitler reference.
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden shocked viewers on Thursday with a bizarre reference to Adolf Hitler during the final presidential debate.
Trump said he has a civil “We’re not in a war, we have a good relationship,” Trump said of his relationship with North Korea Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un.
“Having a good relationship with leaders of other countries is a good thing,” Trump said.
Biden shot back, “That’s like saying we had a good relationship with Hitler before he in fact invaded Europe.”
Fact check: We did not have a good relationship with Hitler prior to WWII: The Transatlantic Duel: Hitler Vs. Roosevelt.

PANTS ON FIRE: Biden Says ‘My Son Has Not Made Money in… China.’

Biden’s claim that his son has not made money in China is utterly, disgustingly false. In fact, there’s an entire movie about it!

The new documentary RIDING THE DRAGON: The Bidens’ Chinese Secrets exposes Hunter Biden’s nefarious deals with the Chinese Communist Party government and with state-run companies with ties to the communist party. In 2013 alone, China finalized a $1 billion business deal with Hunter Biden’s new company, Bohai Harvest.

In fact, the deals Hunter Biden made in China strengthened China at America’s expense.

The movie exposes how Hunter Biden’s Bohai Harvest joined forces with the Chinese military contractor AVIC to buy American parts manufacturer Henniges, a dual-use technology company that produces technology that can be used for commercial and military purposes. Bohai Harvest also invested in a military surveillance company that the Chinese Communist Party later used in the detention of over one million Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang.

Does Joe Biden seriously maintain that Hunter Biden did not make a single penny out of all these deals? That his son sold out America’s interests for China again and again, and has nothing to show for it?

That’s even more absurd than blaming Trump for every single coronavirus death.

You gotta love the way Trump smoked the Biden's, media & polls again, just as he did the Clintons in 2016.

Check it out, they tried to impeach Trump over Ukraine and Trump nailed it, the Biden's are CORRUPT as fuck. It will be interesting to see hard evidence Joe is connected, but we know about his son right, and take a wild guess how his son got into those positions.

So what's next PROGS, perhaps Trump finds some DC pedophilia, you guys raise a false flag for an impeachment spectacle only to discover, yep, did it again.

President Trump is doing multiple rallies a day, starting...wait for it...today. :happy-1:

Meanwhile Sleepy Joe is going back to sleep, Google has no link to any Biden rallies. :dunno:

And Hussaine, the most corrupt President in American history, is also not doing any rallies. :afro:

Crooked Hillary collapsing in front of the Scooby Van in Manhattan is high energy compared to Sleepy Joe. :auiqs.jpg:

President Trump is going to win in another landslide despite the extensive and profound efforts at voter fraud by the democrat establishment. :cool:

Last edited:
Never said mean to Trump either. You just keep lying. At least you’re consistent. Didn’t hear many questions that put Biden on the defensive. I would have asked them. But I am not the moderator.

Complaining about the moderator being fair to both sides.

Potato. Potahto.
Never did that either. Never said the word “fair”. Life isn’t fair. Another lie from you.

Oh. You were saying that the moderator favored Biden. I figured you were saying that it wasn't fair.

Ok then if that's not what you were saying.

loser lib- biden got crushed- the sooner you accept it the better- you know he lied his ass off. libs lie 24/7. all they ever due.

Should we go through the whole list of Biden lies and distortions ? It would be tiring.

A few stuck in my mind. Biden said he never said he would ban fracking. He said it on video - everybody has seen it.

He said he didn't threaten the Ukranians. He said it on video - everybody has seen it.

He accused Trump of calling Mexicans "rapists" They are. Liberals are unaware of the Mexican rape culture. (information deprived)

He accused Trump of banning Muslims from coming here "just because they're Muslims." That's a good reason. Again, liberals unaware of reality.

Trump said windmills kill birds. Biden then laughed. What's so funny, Joe ? Trump was right, and I thought you were so all fired up about environmental protection.

Note: Biden was laughing all through the debate, a sign of nervousness, and insecurity. Kamala Harris did the same clownish thing in her debate. Both of them looked like clowns, in a serious forum. Laughing doesn't fit, and it looks stupid.

Biden said Trump did noting about infrastructure. FALSE! He signed the 2018
America's Water Infrastructure Act of 2018 i - a United States federal law, enacted during the 115th United States Congress, signed into law by President Trump, Oct. 23. 2018 >>> provides for water infrastructure improvements throughout the country in the areas of:

The law also reauthorizes the Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act of 2014 (WIFIA) which provides expanded financial assistance to communities under the Clean Water Act and Safe Drinking Water Act. These programs are administered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).

biden laughed everytime he got caught in a lie- lots of laughing from him.

1) Hmm... maybe less would have died if Democrats in the house weren't busy marching bogus articles of impeachment against the president to the Senate, on the very same day the first case showed up here. Maybe then, and only then, could the White House have instead of fighting the charges, devoted its attention to the pandemic. Actions have consequences, and Democrats are to blame.

2) Whatever Joe and co. did is by far ten times worse than Trump supposedly paying $750 in taxes.

and 3) Hundreds of children were sent unaccompanied from as far away as Honduras and Guatemala. Unaccompanied. That's a convenient fact you seem to ignore, Lakhota. Instead of going with their child(ren), their parents abandoned them to the dangers of walking a thousand or more miles north to the border. Trusting their child to a coyote that may or may not get them there safely. In fact, some of the children died before ever getting to the border.

And we're supposed to feel pity for their "parents."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back