USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

......Biden lost the debate....not Mr Trump...and you lost your mind in 2016
HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Scientific polls vs. a conservative message board troll typing "hahaha" in uppercase.
Gee, tough choice.
hahahahhahahaha
1. polls - hahahhahahahaha
2. opinion only
3. you have to be a DUMBASS to believe not only the polls, but also the MSM

How unpopular has coronavirus made the dishonest, unintelligent and unhinged Donald Trump?
A guy with Dementia just defeated him in a debate
Twice.
And it isn't 3 times because Trump ran away from the second debate.

It's a bad reflection on this country that Trump is even up there. It's just terribly frustrating that this is the best the Democrats could offer.

How unpopular has coronavirus made the dishonest, unintelligent and unhinged Donald Trump?
Twice.

It's a bad reflection on this country that Trump is even up there. It's just terribly frustrating that this is the best the Democrats could offer.

Oh, right. Joe the influence peddler is a good reflection on our country.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Where Biden really hurt himself is when he stated he wanted the U.S. to move away from the oil standard...

America is a major exporter of oil especially diesel, so the move would be impossible by 2025...

Again, not really. Most Americans are concerned about global warming.

The oil industry is not well loved by anyone, I'm not sure how you think this is a winner for Trump.

If it's not a dog-collar match, falls-count-anywhere in a steel cage, I'm not sure of my interest level for this debate.

I had little interest in it either since I know I'm voting for. I'll be voting for Trump today. Early voting here in Florida.

What I did see of the debate showed me my choice is the right one.

I almost didn't watch the debate. I tuned in at 8PM and the lefty commentators were all saying Trump is losing and Biden is ahead in the polls.

I just sat there and LMAO. Trump pulls in thousands at his rally's and Biden pulls in, well, not many. Polls are for fools as 2016 proved.

Trump: Learning to Live with the Virus.
Biden: We are dying with the Virus.
It's a pretty simple choice between those to visions for the future with the Virus.
Show me the science that says you can stop the spread of a virus.

We develop herd immunity but live with the virus still around.

Twice.

Biden: "I'll have a plan."

So, what's that plan again? Oh, you WILL have one.

Yeah I just bet. :auiqs.jpg:

Bobulinski.

Forum List

Back