USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

Best moderator by a mile.
She was clearly biased, and that did come through, but out of all of the biased moderators, she did the best job.

Nah, you guys just bitch about the moderators regardless. I called it before the debate started.
Correction...you whined about it the whole time.

I whined about the moderators?
You whined about people being critical of the moderator. Which is even more annoying.

Best moderator by a mile.
She was clearly biased, and that did come through, but out of all of the biased moderators, she did the best job.

Nah, you guys just bitch about the moderators regardless. I called it before the debate started.
Correction...you whined about it the whole time.

I whined about the moderators?
You whined about people being critical of the moderator. Which is even more annoying.

Nah, I think it's funny that you guys are so predictable.

Explain how they would create more. Thanks. We have more deaths because we are fat and old.
Explain how you managed to miscomprehend my post so badly. Thanks.

You have more deaths because you cannot be told. You are too exceptional.

As in the past -- please use this thread EXCLUSIVELY for comments, opinions, analysis of tonights debate. This applies until 1PM Eastern time tomorrow...

I thought that this was a MUCH better debate than the last one. Trump actually didn't come off like a crazy person, Biden was very articulate in his presentation of his positions. This was a pretty good debate, and the moderator did a much better job than the last two did.

That said, Biden came off as far more intelligent, and did a better job of refuting all the craziness. Biden talked about aspirations for the American people... Trump rehashed all his grievences... most of them personal.
Biden said he would end the oil industry? Did you miss that? It’s balsy but just lost him TX and PA.
NM relies on the oil and gas industry to fund the state. Hope they heard that loud and clear.

Congratulations to Donald Trump on a great victory tonight and another one in about two weeks.
Good people of USMB, here you can observe the subject engaging in critical self care...

200.gif

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Should we go through the whole list of Biden lies and distortions ? It would be tiring.

A few stuck in my mind. Biden said he never said he would ban fracking. He said it on video - everybody has seen it.

He said he didn't threaten the Ukranians. He said it on video - everybody has seen it.

He accused Trump of calling Mexicans "rapists" They are. Liberals are unaware of the Mexican rape culture. (information deprived)

He accused Trump of banning Muslims from coming here "just because they're Muslims." That's a good reason. Again, liberals unaware of reality.

Trump said windmills kill birds. Biden then laughed. What's so funny, Joe ? Trump was right, and I thought you were so all fired up about environmental protection.

Note: Biden was laughing all through the debate, a sign of nervousness, and insecurity. Kamala Harris did the same clownish thing in her debate. Both of them looked like clowns, in a serious forum. Laughing doesn't fit, and it looks stupid.

Biden said Trump did noting about infrastructure. FALSE! He signed the 2018
America's Water Infrastructure Act of 2018 i - a United States federal law, enacted during the 115th United States Congress, signed into law by President Trump, Oct. 23. 2018 >>> provides for water infrastructure improvements throughout the country in the areas of:

The law also reauthorizes the Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act of 2014 (WIFIA) which provides expanded financial assistance to communities under the Clean Water Act and Safe Drinking Water Act. These programs are administered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).

Biden's whole politician message was.

Vote for me or more people will die.

Does that include Chinese Children Humping Hunter Raped?
Biden did say we’re learning to die from it. A truer statement couldn’t have been said.

Biden said one reason he did so little for 8 years, was because of a Republican congress. Trump advised him that you have to coax them to get what you want.

This is the difference between 2 guys wanting a job, one with 4 years of experience in that job (POTUS), and the other with zero experience in it.

They are not imposing restrictions.
It is true the US and Sweden share COVID outcomes...

Sweden and the U.S. are unique in their failure to reduce coronavirus mortality rates as the pandemic progressed

But Sweden is increasing the severity of its restrictions.

New rules for food and drink venues in Sweden were introduced back in July, which requires restaurants, bars and cafes to maintain a distance of one meter (3.3 feet) between groups of patrons.
"The new part [of the existing restriction] is that we have specified the one-meter distance," the chief legal officer of Sweden's public health agency, Bitte Bråstad, said at the time.
Public gatherings in Sweden are currently limited to 50 people. "The limit for 50 participants remains as a general rule, but there will be exceptions," Sweden's Minister for Home Affairs, Mikael Damberg, said last month.
The exceptions will apply to restaurants from October 8. The government is also planning to allow a maximum of 500 people at events, including soccer games, concerts and theater shows where viewers can be seated at least a meter apart, but a decision on the measure has not been formally made, Damberg told reporters last month.

Biden said one reason he did so little for 8 years, was because of a Republican congress. Trump advised him that you have to coax them to get what you want.

This is the difference between 2 guys wanting a job, one with 4 years of experience in that job (POTUS), and the other with zero experience in it.
From outside it looks much more like the difference between Republican and Democratic congress members.

Congratulations to Donald Trump on a great victory tonight and another one in about two weeks.
Good people of USMB, here you can observe the subject engaging in critical self care...

200.gif

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

1603431905290.png

They are not imposing restrictions.
It is true the US and Sweden share COVID outcomes...

Sweden and the U.S. are unique in their failure to reduce coronavirus mortality rates as the pandemic progressed

But Sweden is increasing the severity of its restrictions.

New rules for food and drink venues in Sweden were introduced back in July, which requires restaurants, bars and cafes to maintain a distance of one meter (3.3 feet) between groups of patrons.
"The new part [of the existing restriction] is that we have specified the one-meter distance," the chief legal officer of Sweden's public health agency, Bitte Bråstad, said at the time.
Public gatherings in Sweden are currently limited to 50 people. "The limit for 50 participants remains as a general rule, but there will be exceptions," Sweden's Minister for Home Affairs, Mikael Damberg, said last month.
The exceptions will apply to restaurants from October 8. The government is also planning to allow a maximum of 500 people at events, including soccer games, concerts and theater shows where viewers can be seated at least a meter apart, but a decision on the measure has not been formally made, Damberg told reporters last month.

Those are not restrictions, moron.

Did you read....their restaurants, bars and cafes are OPEN.

They are being told to keep distance. Big deal and they were told that from the start.

They've neve really shut down.

Go ahead and post some other bullshit and I'll show you their death curve.

Forum List

Back