USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

-- please use this thread EXCLUSIVELY for comments, opinions, analysis of tonights debate.

It's last impressions that count most and not only did TRump end on a very high note--- Biden started to lose it mentally towards the end having trouble saying words and confusing words and keeping track of his thoughts but he really shot himself in the face with several of his last announcements, the biggest being that he did indeed intend to limit fracking and best of all, go after and close the oil industry.

That was a H U G E mistake to come out and say, not just because no way will mankind ever go to ZERO emissions in 500 years, certainly no way in a mere FIFTEEN! :auiqs.jpg:

That was an insane, absurd statement to make and the second after he said it I could tell he knew right away he regretted it but there was no way to back out. Trump had gilded him into admitting it, this Hunter business has him totally jazzed, and when he said that, I felt the entire country collectively gasp as a LOT of people leaning on the fence for Biden up to this point finally had their proof that Donald was right, this guy's a dangerous nut, and he would bankrupt and topple our economy chasing crazy progressive pipe dreams.

Never said mean to Trump either. You just keep lying. At least you’re consistent. Didn’t hear many questions that put Biden on the defensive. I would have asked them. But I am not the moderator.

Complaining about the moderator being fair to both sides.

Potato. Potahto.
Never did that either. Never said the word “fair”. Life isn’t fair. Another lie from you.

Oh. You were saying that the moderator favored Biden. I figured you were saying that it wasn't fair.

Ok then if that's not what you were saying.

Never said mean to Trump either. You just keep lying. At least you’re consistent. Didn’t hear many questions that put Biden on the defensive. I would have asked them. But I am not the moderator.

Complaining about the moderator being fair to both sides.

Potato. Potahto.
Never did that either. Never said the word “fair”. Life isn’t fair. Another lie from you.

Oh. You were saying that the moderator favored Biden. I figured you were saying that it wasn't fair.

Ok then if that's not what you were saying.
You just lie. It’s fine. It’s who you are.

The moderator was fine and way better than Wallace
After a first debate tie Trump won this easy, Biden was out on his feet last 30 minutes

Millions of jobs....let’s just jettison them. You dumb leftist. Jeeezuz. Please shut up.
As though renewables won't create other, more sustainable jobs in the minds of rightard dumbfucks. One can see why the US has the highest number of COVID deaths, no other country can teach it anything.

Sustainable ?

Only if you remove he market drivers associated with efficient fossil fuels.

That's called a false economy. Kinda like Washington D.C.

Millions of jobs....let’s just jettison them. You dumb leftist. Jeeezuz. Please shut up.
As though renewables won't create other, more sustainable jobs in the minds of rightard dumbfucks. One can see why the US has the highest number of COVID deaths, no other country can teach it anything.
Explain how they would create more. Thanks. We have more deaths because we are fat and old. Average age of death by COVID is 78 and average age otherwise is 78.8. So spare me, dumb leftist.

1603429483456.png

Yeah? What country has taught the US anything about COVID?

Forum List

Back