USMB Coffee Shop IV

strollingbones Break Dance

468c30a7c18cb07645fecaf819c77b24.gif

All these years and I havent once seen TLs quid. Big 60 howd he survive. I put liquor in my coffee

Still crocheting a boho "use up scrap cotton threads" and counting flowers on the wall.... all last week long. It's only about 8 inches by 10, and I only have to complete the outer edge in boho turquoise around all those warm colors of orange, yellow, burnt red, antique lights, no two alike vertical stripes in differing widths, and yawning out loud, "I'm sick of this monthlong project..."

It's going to be a great dishrag, though, and it won't matter if a little clorox fades it out here and there. Cleaning up after 3 doggies requires that. Don't forget to vote tomorrow. And what else is on the agenda? Well, I worked hard on Spanish lessons this morning after taking the week off to visit the friend at the hospital 40 miles away, so now I have to complete the most boring dishrag ever. I started this darn thing the first week of September, and it's not done yet. Usually, I spend 3 hours a day crocheting up some dishrags. The ones you get at the store no longer have much cotton in them, if any. Nothing does it better than cotton, and the texture of the crochet cotton #10 thread is pleasing to me.

Pass the black coffee. I think I'm going to quit using cream one of these mornings. Hope everyone has a good week. I just love reading up on how everyone is doing, C ya later, alligator... After my dismal Spanish lesson errors, I need a good nap! :sleep: Oh, and hugs, everybody! :huddle:

Still crocheting a boho "use up scrap cotton threads" and counting flowers on the wall.... all last week long. It's only about 8 inches by 10, and I only have to complete the outer edge in boho turquoise around all those warm colors of orange, yellow, burnt red, antique lights, no two alike vertical stripes in differing widths, and yawning out loud, "I'm sick of this monthlong project..."

It's going to be a great dishrag, though, and it won't matter if a little clorox fades it out here and there. Cleaning up after 3 doggies requires that. Don't forget to vote tomorrow. And what else is on the agenda? Well, I worked hard on Spanish lessons this morning after taking the week off to visit the friend at the hospital 40 miles away, so now I have to complete the most boring dishrag ever. I started this darn thing the first week of September, and it's not done yet. Usually, I spend 3 hours a day crocheting up some dishrags. The ones you get at the store no longer have much cotton in them, if any. Nothing does it better than cotton, and the texture of the crochet cotton #10 thread is pleasing to me.

Pass the black coffee. I think I'm going to quit using cream one of these mornings. Hope everyone has a good week. I just love reading up on how everyone is doing, C ya later, alligator... After my dismal Spanish lesson errors, I need a good nap! :sleep: Oh, and hugs, everybody! :huddle:
At a certain age, black coffee is not advisable. If you give up the cream, still put a splash of milk--low fat milk is fine--in it. It gives you all the benefits of coffee but cuts the acid that can cause problems for some.

At a certain age, black coffee is not advisable. If you give up the cream, still put a splash of milk--low fat milk is fine--in it. It gives you all the benefits of coffee but cuts the acid that can cause problems for some.
If I use cream, it eliminates one meal because I don't get hungry until around 2, but healthwise, I'm sure you're right. Ok, I think I'll do half and half for a couple of days, then milk.
The doggies three are going to enjoy the rest of the half and half, though. :)

Forum List

Back