USMB Coffee Shop IV

I am drinking a homemade mocha latte right now.
Nestles Tasters Choice French Roast instant crystals
2% Milk
Hersheys dark Dutch cocoa powder
Powdered confectioners sugar
Microwaved and well shaken
Better than what, a 10$ latte you get at the mall God knows what the hell is in it. Id rather have this.

Nestles is $12.99 for a 7 ounce jar while my regular brand Folgers is $7.99 for an 8 ounce jar. I am trying to figure out why its $5.00 more so far no luck.

Going to sip on these lattes while I finish up my current task in computer learning, almost done, maybe 20 hours to go. These coffees will keep me attentive through this. So time consuming but a fine investment. Don't regret a minute spent.

Finished the forever boho dishrag yesterday and put the last row on the lace around the pink and green potholder in honor of my late sister who passed 3 months after my dear husband died, summer of 2016, and her, between hallowe'en and Thanksgiving 2016. Thinking of loved ones gone brings happy memories of the playful and lovingkind things they did, their caring, and their amazing accomplishments.

Saturday morning!

Keep an eye on your piggy bank.

Let the cartoon begin!

Hey, now it's friday morning, day of office man! :)
I have a hard week, my boss mailed me, I've made not excellent document, so I think - why I can't drink some of wine now, not waiting to friday... ^) I don't think, they're retire me, but who knows...
So, at another front, my wife waits me at weekend home and she dont' like my drunkenness, so it's another argument to drink right now :)
Unfortunately, I don't like vodka, because it's a drink of oldmans and students, I prefer dry red, but two bottles is a way I have full satisfaction :) Peace to all!!

Finished the forever boho dishrag yesterday and put the last row on the lace around the pink and green potholder in honor of my late sister who passed 3 months after my dear husband died, summer of 2016, and her, between hallowe'en and Thanksgiving 2016. Thinking of loved ones gone brings happy memories of the playful and lovingkind things they did, their caring, and their amazing accomplishments.
Sometimes ago I was at my aunt's funeral... I've seen about 2 or 3 graves of those killed in the special operation.. Peace them, protected us from fascism...

I am drinking a homemade mocha latte right now.
Nestles Tasters Choice French Roast instant crystals
2% Milk
Hersheys dark Dutch cocoa powder
Powdered confectioners sugar
Microwaved and well shaken
Better than what, a 10$ latte you get at the mall God knows what the hell is in it. Id rather have this.
Sounds yummy. I may have to make me one too. :)

1665096264834.png

Foxy, I like you in any case! :) Don't beat me, but if we have similar age, we'd make a romantic history! :)
Well thank you Sbiker. I'm flattered. I'm probably old enough to be your grandma, but after all age is just a number. I'll ask my husband if I can date. :)

FIFTH car, if we consider my family and my father! :)
Damn, six! :) Cars is a thing need to reduce! :) I've lost one my dad's cars sometimes ago, when gypsies stole it.... So, all I really need a small scooter to reach nearest shop with a good red dry wine and not to be afraid to lose my driver card :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back