USMB Coffee Shop IV

5rol2c.jpg

Good night, afternoon, morning wherever you are darlinks. I really do love you guys. May the Coffee Shop always be a virtual family for those who need or enjoy one here. Meanwhile we pray or send positive vibes or keep vigil for:

Harper, the inspiration for the vigil list.
Kat for wellness
JustAnotherNut for wellness
Nosmo King for healing and health & wholeness.
Gracie & Dennis for the best possible housing solution.
Beautress for continued recovery & wholeness.
Dragonlady for the best possible outcome for her knee.
Ringel - for continued healing and wellness.
Beautress's friend for comfort/healing.
Hombre's niece still in the hospital in critical condition with COVID.
Mindful's daughter for continued wellness.
Dragonlady's son and family for wellness.
Big Black Dog for the very best treatment and outcome.
SFC Ollie for good test results and remedy if one is needed.

And we keep the light on so others who have been away can find their way back and we hope they will.

Autumn in Lowellville OH
View attachment 556030
Don't know where this came from but it's not Lowellville.

I wish I had the money.........I've always wanted my own version of a laid back coffee shop that also served gourmet, one of a kind ice creams, and frozen coffee drinks.

ab7f0a9ca4debe86c5de32059c9cf1bb.jpg
I would love that kind of business too. But the USMB Coffee Shop would be a challenge since it is includes a fully stocked bar of all the lethal and non lethal products, a gourmet restaurant with fast food service of every cuisine on the planet, dance floor, movie theater, a bowling alley in the basement, pool and billiard tables on the second floor, balcony views of ocean and mountains, and corner booths large and comfy enough to sleep in. And we make a mean cup of cocoa. :)

Week's progress:
1. taught self how to feed both flocks of chickens.
2. got front fence trimmed on northwest pasture and mowed 6 feet swath by wood fence in case field burns ever again.
3. I've been checking out 1 child's Spanish story/"picture" book mostly bilingual, and some of them are atarting to make sense by reading slower.
4. For some reason, I'm falling asleep a lot some days, usually when doing tedious reading extremely short Spanish stories online, but on the positive side by the tenth reading what is being said is becoming more clear. Maybe seeing the Spanish word, "aburrido," which translates "I am bored" means something. :auiqs.jpg:
5. It's great to come here and see how everyone is which keeps me awake. For some reason Foxy's delightful polite to everyone thread has thoroughly been a blessing to me.
Big hug to anyone here who needs one. :huddle: Take good care of yourselves! I love this thread! Thanks Foxfyre!!!!!!!

Had my first chemo yesterday. It all went well. My oncologist and I had a long talk. He says that I have six months to a year and a half of lifeleft but most likely only a year. Said to get my estate in order. I told hi I would do my part, the doctors would do their part and God would do his part. It al depends on the chemo. It’s all in God’s hands’s hands.
You'll be missed.

Had my first chemo yesterday. It all went well. My oncologist and I had a long talk. He says that I have six months to a year and a half of lifeleft but most likely only a year. Said to get my estate in order. I told hi I would do my part, the doctors would do their part and God would do his part. It al depends on the chemo. It’s all in God’s hands’s hands.
Wow, Big Black Dog, I missed your post until I saw some ones reply to it. I am really sorry to hear the bad news. I hope the chemo works.

Forum List

Back