USF holds separate graduation for LGBTQ students

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

USF Holds Separate Graduation for LGBTQ Students​

Just in case you can’t figure it out yet, all you idiots are doing by doing this stuff is , your making people despise your bs and not like you. Because one can be gay as hell, dress like whatever they want and many do not force it down the throats of children.

Obviously with all the article we are seeing coming out on this , it’s out there way more than these ppl would like. This is getting way to much attention and those protecint the children are getting attacked.

Why do you think you heard about the mothers being labeled as “ Terrorsit” this is why why do you think MSM created the narrative to piss you gays all off when they knew this bill was not about gays it’s GROOMERS” and pp know it ass hats!!!

If you want to be treated like flippen ass equals stop putting yourselves into all these little special areas like 4 yrs old do and big babies do and stand for the rest of people fool because when Hitler is done here they are coming for your asses like it or not believe it or not .

Good for them. I skipped my undergrad and grad school graduations. In undergrad, I was a January grad and didn't want to wait to get my piece of paper, and in grad school I has a job already lined up biting at the bit to get me back and working plus it wasn't just a one and done ceremony. It would have been several days of events I had no desire to participate in, let alone stay and extra ten days to participate in. They could keep their ceremonies, luncheons and dinner. I was over getting my education. I wanted greenbacks.

Anyway, big universities often don't have just "a" graduation ceremony like high school. They have different ceremonies for different colleges within the university to be able to fit all the students and family members in one place.

I was working two jobs when I finished my masters, so there was no time for marching around.

I attended my undergrad graduation, but I was so drunk I don't remember anything about it except that Mr. Rodgers was speaking.

Just in case you can’t figure it out yet, all you idiots are doing by doing this stuff is , your making people despise your bs and not like you. Because one can be gay as hell, dress like whatever they want and many do not force it down the throats of children.

Obviously with all the article we are seeing coming out on this , it’s out there way more than these ppl would like. This is getting way to much attention and those protecint the children are getting attacked.

Why do you think you heard about the mothers being labeled as “ Terrorsit” this is why why do you think MSM created the narrative to piss you gays all off when they knew this bill was not about gays it’s GROOMERS” and pp know it ass hats!!!

If you want to be treated like flippen ass equals stop putting yourselves into all these little special areas like 4 yrs old do and big babies do and stand for the rest of people fool because when Hitler is done here they are coming for your asses like it or not believe it or not .

That's good but doesn't it also make them targets by singling them out.

Welcome to our brave new world where segregation is back in style.

The only difference is that In the 50s, it was supported by the least tolerant among us , whereas today, it is supported by the, ummmmm.........least tolerant among us.

Hmmm, no that I think of it, I guess that isn't different at all, is it folks?

I thought segregation was done away several decades ago. It seems to be coming back more than it was before.

Welcome to our brave new world where segregation is back in style.

The only difference is that In the 50s, it was supported by the least tolerant among us , whereas today, it is supported by the, ummmmm.........least tolerant among us.

Hmmm, no that I think of it, I guess that isn't different at all, is it folks?
I'm on the fence, I don't know what to think about it and I'm gay.

I'm on the fence, I don't know what to think about it and I'm gay.

I have no issue whatsoever with being gay. I see nothing intrinsically wrong with it, myself.

It just seems hypocritical for people to want society to see them as being normal turn around and demand that they be made special, instead.

This is the issue I have with the idiocy of debate politics to begin with in that it does not involve everybody being treated the same, it involves seeking an idedentity that gives them advantage over others.

Seriously.

A lot of people (including me) think it's great that certain groups are having separate proms and graduations and dormitory floors, etc.

Separate graduation for gay students? Nice.
A dedicated dormitory floor for lady students? Nice.
A high school prom only for African American students? Nice.

And in the future, there may be whole states that are safe zones for the various groups in this, uh, unique nation.

That would be really nice!

I have no issue whatsoever with being gay. I see nothing intrinsically wrong with it, myself.

It just seems hypocritical for people to want society to see them as being normal turn around and demand that they be made special, instead.

This is the issue I have with the idiocy of debate politics to begin with in that it does not involve everybody being treated the same, it involves seeking an idedentity that gives them advantage over others.
We are what we are. I also don't like all the political agendas that go on these days. As long as the equality is not questioned and actually exists; that's all everyone needs.

We are what we are. I also don't like all the political agendas that go on these days. As long as the equality is not questioned and actually exists; that's all everyone needs.
Also, separate but equal never worked in the past, I question that it can work now.

Forum List

Back