USA Today on the war on cops: Police attacked in at least 5 states in about a week. Are officers being targeted? GOP Sen Ron Johnson weighs in on FOX

Trump plans to pardon the people who assaulted police when he is reelected. I can see why the criminal element in this country do not respect the police.

The democrat Reich wants to end local police and have only the national force such as the Gestapo.

George Soros and his filthy democrat party are behind the attacks on local police.

The assault on local police comes from a dozen direction, defunding, malicious prosecution, miscarriage of justice to demoralize, and the outright murders than Nazi democrats engage in against police.

It's all meant to destroy local police and establish a federal police force controlled by the Reich.

Trump plans to pardon the people who assaulted police when he is reelected. I can see why the criminal element in this country do not respect the police.

Herr Nazi;

During the 2 year Kristallnacht of the democrat party, your Brown Shirt Terrorists killed 39 police officers.

How many were killed by the peaceful protesters at the Reichstag Fire?

Would that be zero?

Why yes, yes it would.

You of the Reich raped a great many people during your Kristallnacht. How many people were raped by the peaceful protesters at the Reichstag Fire?

Would that be zero?

Why yes, yes it would.

Herr Nazi;

During the 2 year Kristallnacht of the democrat party, your Brown Shirt Terrorists killed 39 police officers.

How many were killed by the peaceful protesters at the Reichstag Fire?

Would that be zero?

Why yes, yes it would.

You of the Reich raped a great many people during your Kristallnacht. How many people were raped by the peaceful protesters at the Reichstag Fire?

Would that be zero?

Why yes, yes it would.
What?

Hey Rookie, got an eclectic blend of nut ball here don't we? Unless you are really old and lived it or steeped in the lore and language of the pre-WWII, due to studies, you can barely understand their speeches, like little raving nut balls on the corn waving leaflets while acting like cleaning your windshield.

Hey Rookie, got an eclectic blend of nut ball here don't we? Unless you are really old and lived it or steeped in the lore and language of the pre-WWII, due to studies, you can barely understand their speeches, like little raving nut balls on the corn waving leaflets while acting like cleaning your windshield.
Yea, thanks. I thought it might be me. I am old, but not really old.

Hey moron;

That's just another one of you Nazi regulars who was permabanned and created a new account.

Hey moron;

That's just another one of you Nazi regulars who was permabanned and created a new account.
Really? What was his name? You can PM me if you have info or a clue?

Not sure yet - but no question about it. This one's a regular. Which of your Nazi buddies got banned?
Is there no mods that can check my IP address,? why are you so concerned about a sock? and seriously, how the hell would someone get banned from here? Is this one of those trump foums where they ban eveyone that doesnt kiss the ring? Other wise, I mean poopy pants. Why throw anyone out, there can be no standards with poopy pants.

Is there no mods that can check my IP address,?

They couldn't check my. I'm on DHCP and it changes constantly.

why are you so concerned about a sock?

Just stating the facts, you've been around here for a long time, You're one of the Nazi regulars.

and seriously, how the hell would someone get banned from here?

I'm sure you did something.

Is this one of those trump foums where they ban eveyone that doesnt kiss the ring?

:lmao:

Other wise, I mean poopy pants. Why throw anyone out, there can be no standards with poopy pants.

Aw, look what the Nazi is reduced to...

They couldn't check my. I'm on DHCP and it changes constantly.

Just stating the facts, you've been around here for a long time, You're one of the Nazi regulars.

I'm sure you did something.

:lmao:

Aw, look what the Nazi is reduced to...
DHCP is like from the 1980's. anyway. as far as I know I have never been here before. But seriously, why does it matter?

Forum List

Back