USA Today on the war on cops: Police attacked in at least 5 states in about a week. Are officers being targeted? GOP Sen Ron Johnson weighs in on FOX

Not sure yet - but no question about it. This one's a regular. Which of your Nazi buddies got banned?
Somebody got banned? Doubt any buddy of mine. But, don't knowingly know any NAZIS, so there is that. How do you know when somebody even gets banned? I don't remember any announcements. I knew somebody that may have been banned last year, or was it year before? Strange old irascible, crazy old coot from somewhere in Boston. But who knows? Since 2020, somebody disappears from the ebb and flow of the board, could just as easily be Covid, especially among the old coots. If you are missing somebody from your little sewing circle jerk on the board, it is unlikely (especially if one of the more radical posters), they'll be missed but, replaced by another crazy partisan, as the board moves on. I take a conservative view of the whole thing, knowing nothing is exactly what it seems from any point of view, and the more radical and heated the view, the less accurate the picture of supposed reality becomes.

Last edited:
Somebody got banned? Doubt any buddy of mine. But, don't knowingly know any NAZIS, so there is that. How do you know when somebody even gets banned? I don't remember any announcements. I knew somebody that may have been banned last year, or was it year before? Strange old irascible, crazy old coot from somewhere in Boston. But who knows? Since 2020, somebody disappears from the ebb and flow of the board, could just as easily be Covid, especially among the old coots. If you are missing somebody from your little sewing circle jerk on the board, it is unlikely (especially if one of the more radical posters), they'll be missed but, replaced by another crazy partisan, as the board moves on. I take a conservative view of the whole thing, knowing nothing is exactly what it seems from any point of view, and the more radical and heated the view, the less accurate the picture of supposed reality becomes.

You know, in all that rambling you made a point.

There are a couple thousand people on this board.

Isn't it funny that not a single one died of the WuFlu?

No one.

You know, in all that rambling you made a point.

There are a couple thousand people on this board.

Isn't it funny that not a single one died of the WuFlu?

No one.
How would we know if they did?

Forum List

Back