USA Today awards ‘Woman of the Year’ honor to transgender Democrat.

Do you still maintain that trans people are just mentally ill and that there is no biological aspect to it ? Yes of no

That's an obvious, hard fact.

One is either male or female, based on immutable, objective, observable, biological traits.

To deny this hard reality is prima facie proof of mental illness.

Thank you for taking the time to create one more of many unnecessary, pointless, and hatful anti- trans threads. This one though is particularly stupid. You open my saying that “All a woman must do to garner “Women of the Year” consideration in 2023 is not be born a woman”.
Really? Did you not notice that she was named alongside of many other accomplished women, none of whom are trans?

Did you not notice that she was elected to office and that she has a long record of public service? Even the right leaning Post recognizes that:

MN transgender lawmaker named on 'Women of the Year' list (nypost.com)

While it is mentioned that SHE is a transwoman that is not cited as a reason why she was selected. Yet the reprehensible rag that you linked to saw the need to point out that being trans is not an achievement . No it is not an achievement, but I will tell you what is an achievement. An achievement is overcoming the hate and bigotry that that you and your ilk level at transgender people . An achievement is the ability to rise above the hate and accomplish something despite it.

I really have to wonder what is wrong with you people. Maybe you would like to provide some answers. Is it that you are freaked out by any departure from the binary concept that you have been emersed in for so long and just cannot accept that gender is not always what you thought it was?

Is it that you cannot accept the fact that some people are not clearly male or female and that their gender identity just does not correspond to their most salient biological characteristics?

Have you stopped to consider how you would feel if were ridiculed for expressing you gender identity ( or sexuality) ? Is it that you are having doubts about your own gender identity and attacking trans people is a defense mechanism for dealing with those thoughts and feelings?

Lastly, Maybe you think that these few transpeople are somehow a threat to the social order. If so you need to be able to articulate that, first to yourself and then to the rest of us.

Think about this. Maybe your life would be better if you would just let go of the fear and hate and embrace diversity as part of the fabric of human society.

Peace Bro (mance)
A crashingly humorless poster and a whiny rant. But hey. It was at least overly verbose.

I think we have started down a long path, my granddaughter is in high school and she goes to school with a fox, she wears the ears, tail, has the whiskers drawn on, she insists on. Wing called a female fox, which is a vixen. The school accommodates as well as all the transgender, so where is the line drawn, call we all identify with what ever we want to be?
The school should have a dress code that forbids costumes unless it's Halloween.

I know exactly who I’m talking to. A whiney as snowflake who is afraid that disgusting trannies are going to come a cut his pee pee off I’m talking to someone who suddenly found that the world is not what he thought it was and is finding it impossible to adjust. I am talking to some on who too insecure about their own gender identity to allow other to express their gender as they wish. You’re just foaming at the mouth and spitting out vitriol because it’s all that you have. It’s like dealing with a 5th grade school yard bully who is in special ed. No you do not know what you are talking about
You're full of shit.

Total bullshit.

Nothing more.

Loud and stupid.

Another uneducated science denier heard from. Run along now
This ^^^ is why we want the transweenies to STAY AWAY FROM OUR CHILDREN.

This ^^^ fucking moron doesn't know the first thing about science.

I on the other hand, used to work in LeVay's lab at the Salk Institute.

I know science. This ^^^ moron doesn't.

This ^^^ is why we want the transweenies to STAY AWAY FROM OUR CHILDREN.

This ^^^ fucking moron doesn't know the first thing about science.

I on the other hand, used to work in LeVay's lab at the Salk Institute.

I know science. This ^^^ moron doesn't.
I am not impressed. What do you know about the science of gender identity. ? Nothing!!

Forum List

Back