USA Today awards ‘Woman of the Year’ honor to transgender Democrat.

Lol.
Here, read this article and explain this woman to me.

What is this horseshit! An anecdotal story about some nut case? How does that refute the science that I presented? It does not. You're just dodging the issue and playing silly games with this crap

What is this horseshit! An anecdotal story about some nut case? How does that refute the science that I presented? It does not. You're just dodging the issue and playing silly games with this crap
Lol. Is she not disabled? If she claims to be, what makes you decide she is not? The "science" you presented is the exact "science" she is using to make her claim.

Why do you get to decide what "science" is acceptable?

Lol. Is she not disabled? If she claims to be, what makes you decide she is not? The "science" you presented is the exact "science" she is using to make her claim.

Why do you get to decide what "science" is acceptable?
So by equating a condition to gender dysphoria, you're admitting that you were wrong in claiming that there is no biological basis for gender dysphoria .Thank you very much!

Last edited:
The fact that you have to call me a stupid asshole speaks volumes about your level of intellectual development and emotional maturity. It also indicates how unsure you are of your self and how frightened you are of social changes that you do not understand and can’t control

You say that there is no gender? Really? I thought it was you transphobes who were accusing us of wanting to do away with gender? So if there is no gender, what are you? One of those non binary or gender fluid types?

I keep asking you people what it is that freaks you out so much about transpeople and cannot get a rational answer. All that I keep hearing is mundane memes like “there are only two genders”. And “a man can’t become a woman” and “its a mental illness” and then you accuse us of being science deniers when you have never once engaged in any inquiry about the causes of gender dysphoria. Inshort, none of you have proven to be all that bright

And no, I do not think that you can decide to be a dog. That would be mental illness.
but your insults are just fine.

Nope. By giving you examples of your bad logic, I am exposing your lack of rationality.
Whos bad logic? How is defending the woman who identifies as disable while snickering at the one who is transgender- while both a biologically based- logical?

But lets stick to facts. You claimed that there is no biological basis for gender dysphoria. I provided informantion that contradicts that. Yet as far as I can tell, you have not changed your position on trans people. Why do you get to decide which science is valid?

Whos bad logic? How is defending the woman who identifies as disable while snickering at the one who is transgender- while both a biologically based- logical?

But lets stick to facts. You claimed that there is no biological basis for gender dysphoria. I provided informantion that contradicts that. Yet as far as I can tell, you have not changed your position on trans people. Why do you get to decide which science is valid?

There is no biological bases for gender dysphoria.

Because reality is my starting point. Everything else is bullshit.

You probably don't believe in race either.

Forum List

Back