USA Today awards ‘Woman of the Year’ honor to transgender Democrat.

Your stupidity and ignorance doesn't "become" ANY trans gendered individual.

Trannies need to be MADE AWARE OF THE SCIENCE.

Once they chop off your dick, you'll never experience sexual pleasure again. Ever.

They don't necessarily tell you that the first time they put a little silicone in you.

Listen up fool, I know more about the SCIENCE of sexuality than you ever will. Don't be pretending you're a scientist, you're not. You're a leftard with a chipped shoulder, that's how you should identify.
You do not know shit and that does not answer the question. You might want to try to calm yourself and try to articulate what you're trying to convey like an adult.

You do not know shit and that does not answer the question. You might want to try to calm yourself and try to articulate what you're trying to convey like an adult.
Fuck you, progtard asswipe.

YOU advocate genital mutilation.

That's all anyone needs to know. About YOU.

Hate and bigotry leads to suicide. You have blood on your hands
[The Aggressive Research Intelligence Facility], which conducts reviews of health care treatments for the [National Health Service], concludes that none of the studies provides conclusive evidence that gender reassignment is beneficial for patients. It found that most research was poorly designed, which skewed the results in favor of physically changing sex. There was no evaluation of whether other treatments, such as long-term counseling, might help transsexuals, or whether their gender confusion might lessen over time.

I keep wondering why the Democrats want to obliterate the category "women." Or "female." Now Jill Biden AND US News and World Report have given some kind of award for being a "woman of the year" to a man. Is the idea that there will soon not be any women? All somehow one sex, male: is that what they are planning? I don't see why it's a GOOD idea to cancel out the idea of two sexes, one of them female.

You just proved that your anti trans
First, by any objective standard, this person has not done anything to merit anything “of the year”.

Second, if it’s a contest explicitly for women, biological men should be excluded. Just call them “person of the year”

That’s all common sense. Nothing anti-trans about it

Post #119

Oh you mean this:

I am agoraphobic. I am mentally ill. I did not wish the condition on myself, but I feel it with every fiber of my being. There may be a biological reason for it, but it does not change the facts.

They are also mentally ill.

I guess that is the closest thing to a straight forward that I am likely to get out of you. I'll take it to mean that you are acknowledging the fact that transpeople truly believe that they are in the wrong body. OK that’s a start. But you are still not addressing the issue of a biological basis and you're still clinging to the mentally ill label

I presented the evidence that it is biological, You, have offered nothing to back up your claim. You brush off a suicide as being attributed to that mental illness but do not consider the possibility that there is no cause and effect. Do you have any idea what an intervening variable is? Clearly with every trans person-there is the burden of the bigotry that they suffer but you ignore that. Why?

Try this. State exactly what it is that you believe about trans people, how they should be treated, and why

Last edited:
First, by any objective standard, this person has not done anything to merit anything “of the year”.

Second, if it’s a contest explicitly for women, biological men should be excluded. Just call them “person of the year”

That’s all common sense. Nothing anti-trans about it
Thank you for once again admitting your total ignorance of the causes of gender dysphoria

[The Aggressive Research Intelligence Facility], which conducts reviews of health care treatments for the [National Health Service], concludes that none of the studies provides conclusive evidence that gender reassignment is beneficial for patients. It found that most research was poorly designed, which skewed the results in favor of physically changing sex. There was no evaluation of whether other treatments, such as long-term counseling, might help transsexuals, or whether their gender confusion might lessen over time.

The Heritage foundation?? Are you shitting me?

Oh you mean this:

I guess that is the closest thing to a straight forward that I am likely to get out of you. I'll take it to mean that you are acknowledging the fact that transpeople truly believe that they are in the wrong body. OK that’s a start. But you are still not addressing the issue of a biological basis and you're still clinging to the mentally ill label

I presented the evidence that it is biological, You, the supposed scientist have offered nothing to back up your claim. You brush off a suicide as being attributed to that mental illness but do not consider the possibility that there is no cause and effect-Mr. Science . Clearly with every trans person-there is the burden of the bigotry that they suffer but you ignore that. Why?

Try this. State exactly what it is that you believe about trans people, how they should be treated, and why
I'm not a scientist. I am a carpenter. You have me confused with someone else. And again, you have a reading comprehension problem. I answered you completely and succinctly in that post. What part do you not understand?

Thank you for another well thought out and articulate dissertation on the difficult and sensitive topic of gender dysphoria. As always you raise the bar on the level of intellectual discourse and promote the civil exchange of ideas. You are truly a treasure. May the gods and goddesses bless you always

The Heritage foundation?? Are you shitting me?

Lol. I know the drill. ANY deviance from the trans playbook is looked at as anti-trans.

And then there are just plain morons w/ out the oxy

1680010390918.png

Actually, there's more that anyone should know about this sick fuck.

What, for example, should we know about someone who speaks of three-year-old children in terms of fucked-up sexual perversions?

Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child, and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual. Children of that age are already developing a sense of gender identity and he most likely is transsexual. That is not taught nor can it be. It just happens.

Thank you for another well thought out and articulate dissertation on the difficult and sensitive topic of gender dysphoria. As always you raise the bar on the level of intellectual discourse and promote the civil exchange of ideas. You are truly a treasure. May the gods and goddesses bless you always
And may you suddenly grow a brain cell so you don't sound like such an idiot.

Hint: you can't be arrogant if you have a dis-ease. Did you ever see a "Cancer Pride" parade? Well, there you go. People with illnesses (biological, mental, or otherwise) don't prance around in their undies foisting their illnesses on others.

Forum List

Back