USA Today awards ‘Woman of the Year’ honor to transgender Democrat.

Because reality is my starting point. Everything else is bullshit.

You probably don't believe in race either.
Is that supposed to be an answer? It is just another dodge. Once more, please state whether or not you still believe that teansgender is a mental illness or a fantasy. If you do, how do you reconcile that with the scientific evidence that I posted saying otherwise?

Show us how "reality " is your starting point. And what is that stupid shit about not believing in race? I believe is race and I believe in gender. I am not finding you particularly impressive . Your still just blowing smoke

Is that supposed to be an answer? It is just another dodge. Once more, please state whether or not you still believe that teansgender is a mental illness or a fantasy. If you do, how do you reconcile that with the scientific evidence that I posted saying otherwise?

Show us how "reality " is your starting point. And what is that stupid shit about not believing in race? I believe is race and I believe in gender. I am not finding you particularly impressive . Your still just blowing smoke
It is suicidal for researchers to say what they believe. Telling the truth about transgenderism will kill your career, so they play along.

So why is being transgender innate while every other mental illness isn't?

Like you.

Dude, if someone has a penis he's not a female. No matter how much you wish you were
Yes, I knew what you would. It takes a certain amount of sophistication and critical thinking skills to understand nuances, to be able to grasp the concept that some things are not easily explained in black and white, all or nothing terms. You thought process is to concrete and ridged for that, indicative of a lower level of functioning .
This illustrates why you people do not want social –emotional learning and critical thinking skills taught in schools. The kids might actually learn to see through the bullshit

Yes, I knew what you would. It takes a certain amount of sophistication and critical thinking skills to understand nuances, to be able to grasp the concept that some things are not easily explained in black and white, all or nothing terms. You thought process is to concrete and ridged for that, indicative of a lower level of functioning .
This illustrates why you people do not want social –emotional learning and critical thinking skills taught in schools. The kids might actually learn to see through the bullshit

Ya got a penor you're a dude. Hack it off? You're still a dude

I have no interest in your word salad

Pretending to be a woman and having a penis is not a "nuance".

It appears its you that can't see thru the bullshit.

Bat shit loons
You sure have an impressive vocabulary
Is that supposed to be an intelligent rebuttal?
Actually, is that supposed to be a rebuttal?
Or just more bullshit from a self-important liberal with nothing of consequence to say but a desperate need to say it?
You did not say anything worthy of rebuttal. Just a pre programed knee jerk brainless talking point

Hey look. I have no interest in a tit-for-tat pissing match here . Answer my question or get lost. Do you still maintain that trans people are just mentally ill and that there is no biological aspect to it ? Yes of no
I am agoraphobic. I am mentally ill. I did not wish the condition on myself, but I feel it with every fiber of my being. There may be a biological reason for it, but it does not change the facts.

They are also mentally ill.

Forum List

Back