USA Today awards ‘Woman of the Year’ honor to transgender Democrat.

There is no "gender identity" you stupid asshole.

There's only the mental illness that makes you want to be something you're not.

According to you dumbfucks I can self identify as a dog and that would be.mu gender identity.

But no, in reality, it would just be mental masturbation.
The fact that you have to call me a stupid asshole speaks volumes about your level of intellectual development and emotional maturity. It also indicates how unsure you are of your self and how frightened you are of social changes that you do not understand and can’t control

You say that there is no gender? Really? I thought it was you transphobes who were accusing us of wanting to do away with gender? So if there is no gender, what are you? One of those non binary or gender fluid types?

I keep asking you people what it is that freaks you out so much about transpeople and cannot get a rational answer. All that I keep hearing is mundane memes like “there are only two genders”. And “a man can’t become a woman” and “its a mental illness” and then you accuse us of being science deniers when you have never once engaged in any inquiry about the causes of gender dysphoria. Inshort, none of you have proven to be all that bright

And no, I do not think that you can decide to be a dog. That would be mental illness.

The fact that you have to call me a stupid asshole speaks volumes about your level of intellectual development and emotional maturity. It also indicates how unsure you are of your self and how frightened you are of social changes that you do not understand and can’t control

It indicates I know what I'm talking about, and you don't.

You say that there is no gender? Really? I thought it was you transphobes who were accusing us of wanting to do away with gender? So if there is no gender, what are you? One of those non binary or gender fluid types?

I know what YOU are, you're another brain dead leftard mudslinger.

You dumb fuckers really think this kind of stupid crap earns you brownie points?

It doesn't. It makes you look stupid. Like you are.

I keep asking you people what it is that freaks you out so much about transpeople and cannot get a rational answer. All that I keep hearing is mundane memes like “there are only two genders”. And “a man can’t become a woman” and “its a mental illness” and then you accuse us of being science deniers when you have never once engaged in any inquiry about the causes of gender dysphoria. Inshort, none of you have proven to be all that bright

You dumb fucking asshole, you have no idea who you're talking to. You're howling at the moon.

And no, I do not think that you can decide to be a dog. That would be mental illness.

Some of the leftard pansexuals seem to think it's perfectly normal.

It's not. Not in the least.

Who do you think you are to decide that?

It indicates I know what I'm talking about, and you don't.

I know what YOU are, you're another brain dead leftard mudslinger.

You dumb fuckers really think this kind of stupid crap earns you brownie points?

It doesn't. It makes you look stupid. Like you are.

You dumb fucking asshole, you have no idea who you're talking to. You're howling at the moon.

Some of the leftard pansexuals seem to think it's perfectly normal.

It's not. Not in the least.
I know exactly who I’m talking to. A whiney as snowflake who is afraid that disgusting trannies are going to come a cut his pee pee off I’m talking to someone who suddenly found that the world is not what he thought it was and is finding it impossible to adjust. I am talking to some on who too insecure about their own gender identity to allow other to express their gender as they wish. You’re just foaming at the mouth and spitting out vitriol because it’s all that you have. It’s like dealing with a 5th grade school yard bully who is in special ed. No you do not know what you are talking about

Yes, you are. You are so insecure that if a person feels like a dog, you call him crazy.

See how that works?
So according to you , a person who actually believes that they are a dog, despite the absense of any rational or biological explaination is still not crazy

YET you insist that a pserson who believes that they heve been assigned the wrong gender IS CRAZY, while ignoring the growing body of evidence that poits to underlying biological causes,

That you for admitting just how fucking willfully ignorant you are.
You stupidly call me insecure while you are to much of a coward to consider any evidence that might undemine your narrow and bigoted views that are so much a part of your identity

You are dismissed

Yes, you are. You are so insecure that if a person feels like a dog, you call him crazy.
See how that works?
So according to you , a person who actually believes that they are a dog, despite the absense of any rational or biological explaination [sic] is still not crazy
YET you insist that a pserson [sic] who believes that they heve [sic] been assigned the wrong gender IS CRAZY, while ignoring the growing body of evidence that poits [sic] to underlying biological causes,

Both are crazy. The same kind of crazy, in fact. That appears to be 80zephyr's point

Someone who thinks he's a dog, you would correctly recognize as crazy. A man is not a dog, no matter how convinced he might be that he is.

A man who thinks he's woman, you deny that he is crazy, denying the science and the objective truth that a man is not and cannot be a woman.

So according to you , a person who actually believes that they are a dog, despite the absense of any rational or biological explaination is still not crazy

YET you insist that a pserson who believes that they heve been assigned the wrong gender IS CRAZY, while ignoring the growing body of evidence that poits to underlying biological causes,

That you for admitting just how fucking willfully ignorant you are.
You stupidly call me insecure while you are to much of a coward to consider any evidence that might undemine your narrow and bigoted views that are so much a part of your identity

You are dismissed
Lol. Simply pointing out your hypocrisy. You seem certain that being trans is part of the human psyche while being a dog is insane.

How do you know that exactly? Oh, right, you don't.

You also said: So according to you , a person who actually believes that they are a dog, despite the absense of any rational or biological explaination is still not crazy

You do know that there is no rational or biological evidence for being trans, right?

Lol. Simply pointing out your hypocrisy. You seem certain that being trans is part of the human psyche while being a dog is insane.

How do you know that exactly? Oh, right, you don't.

You also said: So according to you , a person who actually believes that they are a dog, despite the absense of any rational or biological explaination is still not crazy

You do know that there is no rational or biological evidence for being trans, right?
Lets talk about what YOU know, or more accuratly what you do not know....because you don't want to know
Transgender people have a gender identity that does not match their assigned sex, often resulting in gender dysphoria. The causes of transsexuality have been studied for decades. The most studied factors are biological, especially brain structure differences in relation to biology and sexual orientation.

Causes of transsexuality - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality

Medical care of transgender patients, including surgical and hormonal treatment, has largely been met with resistance by physicians in favor of psychiatric treatment, owing to misconceptions that gender identity can be changed. According to a review article in Endocrine Practice, there is increasing evidence of a biological basis for gender identity that may change physicians' perspective on transgender medicine and improve health care for these patients.

Forum List

Back