USA Today awards ‘Woman of the Year’ honor to transgender Democrat.

It is not about what I do or do not understand. It is about your pathetic inability to understand anything about gender od the fact we are talking about a human being who has a right to HER gender identity

But you disregard those with the same gender identity but also the sex that is most relevant.

Why do you hate women? Is it because they compete for men that you desire?

It is not about what I do or do not understand. It is about your pathetic inability to understand anything about gender od the fact we are talking about a human being who has a right to HER gender identity
HE can think he is whatever the fuck he wants to think. The rest of us know he's a man.
You are also free to buy into his delusions - no one gives a fuck what you think either.
I am an astronaut by the way. And a secret agent.

He can think he is whatever the fuck he wants to think. The rest of us know he's a man.
You are also free to buy into his delusions - no one gives a fuck what you think either.
I am an astronaut by the way. And a secret agent.

Speaking of delusions. Here’s a Nebraska State senator who wants the taxpayers to pay for her 12 year old sons transition:

And of course, she’s LBGTQ herself.

You can’t make this shit up!

I think we have started down a long path, my granddaughter is in high school and she goes to school with a fox, she wears the ears, tail, has the whiskers drawn on, she insists on. Wing called a female fox, which is a vixen. The school accommodates as well as all the transgender, so where is the line drawn, call we all identify with what ever we want to be?

He's a man.

No amount of pandering to his insane delusions, to the detriment of actual women, will make him a woman.

I'll let this kindergarten kid explain it to you since you are so confused.

Thank you for admitting that the best that you can do is to relate to his level of comprehension
Does she have a right to change her race as well

False equivalency logical fallacy, Trans people are not changing their gender. They are expressing the gender that they feel that they truly are. In many if not all cases, there is an underlying biological basis for those feeling. On the other hand, a person can not just pick a race. However, if someone discovers that they have some genetic link to a race other than what they have been identifying as, that might be a different matter. You see kid, it’s all a little more complicated that you seem to realize. You can’t just break it down to silly sound bites and dumbass “gotcha” questions

False equivalency logical fallacy, Trans people are not changing their gender. They are expressing the gender that they feel that they truly are. In many if not all cases, there is an underlying biological basis for those feeling. On the other hand, a person can not just pick a race. However, if someone discovers that they have some genetic link to a race other than what they have been identifying as, that might be a different matter. You see kid, it’s all a little more complicated that you seem to realize. You can’t just break it down to silly sound bites and dumbass “gotcha” questions

BillNyeCrazy.gif

No fool! No one wants to replace women. We want to replace people like you who are too insecure and too lacking in emotional maturity to respect people gender identity
Hey dumbfuck, you ARE replacing women with men. Though we understand why you’re okay with that. Just come out.

Thank you for admitting that the best that you can do is to relate to his level of comprehension

Lol. So what if a white woman truly identifies as a black woman?

There are those that feel race as well as gender is fluid, my granddaughter goes to school that identifies as a fox, the school supports it. Not seeing any difference, it is based on feelings.

No fool! No one wants to replace women. We want to replace people like you who are too insecure and too lacking in emotional maturity to respect people gender identity
There is no "gender identity" you stupid asshole.

There's only the mental illness that makes you want to be something you're not.

According to you dumbfucks I can self identify as a dog and that would be.mu gender identity.

But no, in reality, it would just be mental masturbation.

Why not?

That's what all the transweirdlings do, they just make shit up.
I always wanted to identify as an astronaut or a major league baseball player or being the captain of the star ship Enterprise. I would also like to identify myself as being Elizabeth Hurley's husband.

Forum List

Back