USA soccer team turns away from WW2 vet

do you know? ... Got it. Not really an hero - but also not a criminal. He served as a medic in the 114th General Hospital Unit in England.
A hospital in England caring for American soldiers wounded fighting the germans

Of all the topics you should not stick your nose this is one of the more obvious
So you are ok with the OP lie?

The op is alot to do about nothing....sitting and waiting and watching for behaviors they disagree with. There's alit more to life than that.

Fair enough some of the players are facing the flag, but that leaves some not facing the flag...disrespectful!!!
So they were either disrespecting a vet or disrespecting the flag.

Either way they're TERRIBLE!

ARGH!

The following replies went on to dispute Putz claim showing additional pics and explaining how they know where the players where facing based on the lines on the field and the players turned away from not only the flag but the vet's performance
This is untrue.

The flags were on the side of the field.

This view from the crowd shows that people were also “turning their backs” on him so that they could face the flag.

Fair enough some of the players are facing the flag, but that leaves some not facing the flag...disrespectful!!!

You're just whining because TRUMPfluffers are playing by liberal rules.

Then the entire other team AND the vet playing the Nat'l Anthem were disrespectful too....they were the ones not facing the flag.....the U.S. team members turned to the right were the ones facing the flag.

Blah, blah blah...libs set the rules not me.

When libs start acknowledging all the things they got wrong, hands up don't shoot, Smollet hoax, the OK sign, Covington Catholic incident...

Fair play is fair play...

The following replies went on to dispute Putz claim showing additional pics and explaining how they know where the players where facing based on the lines on the field and the players turned away from not only the flag but the vet's performance
This is untrue.

This view from the crowd shows that people were also “turning their backs” on him so that they could face the flag.

Then the entire other team AND the vet playing the Nat'l Anthem were disrespectful too....they were the ones not facing the flag.....the U.S. team members turned to the right were the ones facing the flag.

When libs start acknowledging all the things they got wrong, hands up don't shoot, Smollet hoax, the OK sign, Covington Catholic incident...

Is it? What did these athletes do to deserve this?

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
This is untrue.

I don't know :dunno:. You tell me what did Nick Sandman do to deserve the treatment he received, or how about the West Point Cadets who were accused of being racist for playing the circle game, and for that matter what about all the black people Biden demeaned by saying "if you don't vote for me you ain't black...

This is untrue.

I don't know :dunno:. You tell me what did Nick Sandman do to deserve the treatment he received, or how about the West Point Cadets who were accused of being racist for playing the circle game, and for that matter what about all the black people Biden demeaned by saying "if you don't vote for me you ain't black...

Heck Biden's son is a white supremacist. Lol

This is untrue.

These so-called “conservatives” should be hanging their heads in shame after some of their atrocious comments they made against the American women’s soccer team in this thread.

Of course none of those folks are true conservatives. They are Trumpists.

Last edited:
The entire women’s soccer team can drop dead
. They’re a bunch of dimwits and “useful idiots “ and the should be expelled

The entire women’s soccer team can drop dead
. They’re a bunch of dimwits and “useful idiots “ and the should be expelled
Pro-abortion liberals, and not a one of them would support the Second Amendment.
What's a WWII Vet doing in fraternization with the pimps who run women's sports shows?

Even when I've had a problem with the treatment I've experienced in my country, I've never felt a desire to disrespect the flag:

When I hear 'O Canada', I still think of so many who died in defense of what they believed was liberty.

Are you serios? As far as I know Canada never had been attacked from anyone.

I used to get emotional hearing my anthem, that's generally gone now, but, I do feel that former heightened sense of belief in my country.

One particular reason I become most livid thinking about anyone today who are is in authority, who abuses their power. They aren't even fit to breath the same air as those who fought in WW2, yet, they spit on the principles that they died to defend.

Last edited:
Even when I've had a problem with the treatment I've experienced in my country, I've never felt a desire to disrespect the flag:

When I hear 'O Canada', I still think of so many who died in defense of what they believed was liberty.

Are you serios? As far as I know Canada never had been attacked from anyone.

I used to get emotional hearing my anthem, that's generally gone now, but, I do feel that former heightened sense of belief in my country.

One particular reason I become most livid thinking about anyone today who are is in authority, who abuses their power. They aren't even fit to breath the same air as those who fought in WW2, yet, they spit on the principles that they died to defend.

They've attacked me and my liberty. I am far from alone. If you think Canadian police and the central, unaccountable apparatus is your ally, you're sadly mistaken.

It's some credit I give to Biden, I think he has been advised well that Canada is gone. Accountability and capitalism has been gone for decades and for too long Americans haven't been told the truth. The U.S isn't in a situation where they can be wrong any further.

Thus, Biden is going to have another meeting with the Quad (Japan, India, Australia and the U.S), rather than pretending the old Monarchies are going to thrive. The new challenges of the global economy are not kind to systems that can't innovate and also don't have the lowest wages.

Forum List

Back