The 4th of July terror attacks

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
DHS warned us that White Supremacists were going to attack. Anyone have a link? I missed had missed it.

I suppose I should be thankful I survived the 2021 4th of July White Supremacist Terror Attacks.

DHS warned us that White Supremacists were going to attack. Anyone have a link? I missed had missed it.

I suppose I should be thankful I survived the 2021 4th of July White Supremacist Terror Attacks.
Planting the seed now. If they execute a false flag it will give them an excuse to create and impose another, domestic version of the patriot act. As a side benefit, it helps shut down speech that dissents from their ideology. This is the beginning of the end of a free America.

Planting the seed now. If they execute a false flag it will give them an excuse to create and impose another, domestic version of the patriot act. As a side benefit, it helps shut down speech that dissents from their ideology. This is the beginning of the end of a free America.
Yes. Happening as we all just sit back and watch it happen from our recliner chairs. In the end, the Marxists will applause and cheer, then begin the culling of the herd.
I occasionally think of the comment by Natalie Portman's character in one of the Star Wars movies: "So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause."

The "white supremacists" were going to attack polling stations on Election Day, but failed to show up yet again.

At some point, after dozens and dozens of scare tactics that never materialize, the question then becomes

Why does the left endlessly lie about fictitious white supremacists?

The answer of course is that their idiot vote base just parrots lies,similar to the subs parroting lies about Islamic terror really done by their chosen heroes in the Mossad.....

The "white supremacists" were going to attack polling stations on Election Day, but failed to show up yet again.

At some point, after dozens and dozens of scare tactics that never materialize, the question then becomes

The answer of course is that their idiot vote base just parrots lies,similar to the subs parroting lies about Islamic terror really done by their chosen heroes in the Mossad.....
Indeed PARROTS and Other Strange Birds.. LOL!!!!

It seems that lately, the left wrong is very much into stirring up fear, and using it to try to gain power. Most directly, of course, is the Democrap-backed Black LIES Matter and Antifa thuggery, creating genuine violence and destruction and fear. Then there is the fearmongering over fictitious right-wing white supremacist violence.

And the #CoronaHoax2020 is yet another facet of the entire LIbtARd fearmongering agenda; deceiving large portions of the population into being deathly afraid of a routine flu outbreak.

The Democrapic party has set itself up to benefit from a fearful populace, and has actively cultivated a culture of fear for its own empowerment.

It is one of the great truths of our time.

The democrat party has NONE, meaning precisely ZERO TRUTH about anything.

NONE

Global warming
Covid
W - "Islamic terror" done by the Mossad
White supremacists who never show up
Racism - bigotry in America is rarely from whites, the vast majority of it is aimed at whites, and the worst racists are the ones telling blacks they do not have the right to disagree with democrats
The "republicans" for traitor Joe
The Ukraine kickback
Election "integrity"
If a person wears MAGA, that is proof he is a trump supporter - sincerely, Jussie Smollett and homO and hate hoax Harris

Indeed PARROTS and Other Strange Birds.. LOL!!!!
P7050008.JPG

No that is when the hardware comes out. BUY MORE AMMO.

Forum List

Back