USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

We are two separate countries now. It's like two people who should have long ago divorced still living together for the good of the kids when it's not in the interest of the kids given how much they obviously hate each other
Exactly right. Which is why we should formalize it properly and have each country be separate from the other. Let Republicans in blue states, move to red states, and let each side do their things separate from the other.

So, I presume each state would gave to bote on whether it would be "red" or "blue"?

You better start packing.
Let every Democrat in a red state pack and leave. Let every Republican in a blue state pack and leave. Let red states have only Republicans. Let blues have only Democrats.

2 separate countries, with each having no effect on the other. What wasn't this done long ago ?

*** On everything he did. LOOK AT US NOW.... after 4 years. We are so screwed up a total disaster a colossal blunder that it will take a long time for this ( economy and health) to country recover.
FALSE! The country (except for the Democrats' election frauds) is in great shape. We just had record highs in all 3 stock market indictors. Just had 33.1% increase in GDP growth - highest in US history. We're #1 energy producer in the world. ISIS is obliterated. MISSION ACT is helping veterans. etc, etc

Yes, we have lawless idiots tearing down statues, rioting, burning, looting, but that is primarily only in Democrat cities run by Democrat mayors. Just blue state/blue city lunacy.

img.jpg
Christophobic bigot.

We are two separate countries now. It's like two people who should have long ago divorced still living together for the good of the kids when it's not in the interest of the kids given how much they obviously hate each other
Exactly right. Which is why we should formalize it properly and have each country be separate from the other. Let Republicans in blue states, move to red states, and let each side do their things separate from the other.

So, I presume each state would gave to bote on whether it would be "red" or "blue"?

Why should for example Detroit be able to enslave the rest of Michigan?

You dont want to see all 20, because you cant face the truth.

Why would I read the other 10 when the fist 10 were lies? Here's a better idea: Why don't you go through those 20 and point out one where Trump made an actual racist remark? Nahh. You can't do that.

Sorry, most out of context where you don't know what the discussion was about, and the rest are not racist at all. So one more time, don't give me a list of BS. What has Trump ever said that was racist? Before (if) you answer, I suggest you look up the word "racist" in the dictionary first. If you don't answer, or plop another BS link or video, I'll consider that your surrender.

Last edited:

Why would I read the other 10 when the fist 10 were lies? Here's a better idea: Why don't you go through those 20 and point out one where Trump made an actual racist remark? Nahh. You can't do that.

Sorry, most out of context where you don't know what the discussion was about, and the rest are not racist at all. So one more time, don't give me a list of BS. What has Trump ever said that was racist? Before (if) you answer, I suggest you look up the word "racist" in the dictionary first. If you don't answer, or plop another BS link or video, I'll consider that your surrender.

oh sure...
tncv273a12z31.jpg

Stephen Miller.

oh sure...
tncv273a12z31.jpg

Stephen Miller.

Democrats who never considered the idea Chelsea Handler should have ASKED a black guy about his view instead of beating him into white leftist submission? Yeah, they're all over racism, just the wrong way

oh sure...
tncv273a12z31.jpg

Stephen Miller.

Surrender accepted.

Biden will have to deal with a hostile senate and a fragmented and hostile House. He's not as strong as Trump and cannot force anything.

Hopefully Biden can be stopped. Better paralysis and gridlock. Then too, Trump still has enormous popularity. That can be used to throw some glue into the democrat gears.

Have you seen election maps? States are ruby red except for dots of blue. Those dots are the bloated cities.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Biden will have to deal with a hostile senate and a fragmented and hostile House. He's not as strong as Trump and cannot force anything.

Hopefully Biden can be stopped. Better paralysis and gridlock. Then too, Trump still has enormous popularity. That can be used to throw some glue into the democrat gears.

He didn't win anything yet. He's only been claimed winner by the MSM. There are still laws that were broken in Phiily, and then the software glitch in Michigan that flipped 6000 Trump votes into Biden votes. That software has been used in over half of their counties, and now it was discovered it's also been used in over 30 states.

Have you seen election maps? States are ruby red except for dots of blue. Those dots are the bloated cities.

So... county by county? Distict by district?

The fraud is being accepted. Even if this winds its way through the courts and this fraudulent election is overturned Biden will still have months to transmit every state secret we have to the Chinese.

Democrats must be opposed on every level down to the paperboy.

Just go by how they voted for 2020

A list of Trumpers to get.jpg

Forum List

Back