USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

I agree. We must have one country where they know how to spell "separate" and one where they don't.

Oh, YOU'RE the Internet spell checker! Where the fuck have you been? You're doing a shitty job of it.

Spell checking is trolling, but then so is everything else you write. At least this time though what you said was technically correct even if it was some lame ass crap

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.

Trump teach you well to divide this country. This is one of the major screwup of YOUR lousy president why he lost. Only represents certain groups of Americans. And if this is your next agenda for 2024 you will lost again.

There’s no way a decent Americans will ever let that happen.

Every time we heard YOUR dumb president attacked his own fellow Americans like he keep saying the DEMOCRATS RUN CITY or LIBERATE ....... I have to think 3 times where are those democrats run city are located. I thought they are located in United States of America.

Be very careful what you wish for.
Trump did not divide this nation. It was divided before he became a candidate for President. And when he was elected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week most of the TV, the media, the movies, the sports players, the entertainers, politicians and unelected government workers and lobbyists, elites and more broadcast for all to see and hear endlessly how bad Trump was. On everything he did. He was convicted of not being a globalist. In reality if you took Obama and Trump and had to follow one to survive, Trump would keep you alive. Same thing about Biden and the rest of the Progs.

Yes, Democrats have been screaming racist, racist, racist at us for the 40 years I remember politics. That it started under Trump is retarded

I agree. We must have one country where they know how to spell "separate" and one where they don't.

Oh, YOU'RE the Internet spell checker! Where the fuck have you been? You're doing a shitty job of it.

Spell checking is trolling, but then so is everything else you write. At least this time though what you said was technically correct even if it was some lame ass crap
Being angry all the time is bad for your liver.

Thanks gay boy, but you obviously don't know how I feel and I don't care how you feel, so keep it to yourself.

Internet spell checking is trolling. It's lame ass crap

Trump did not divide this nation. It was divided before he became a candidate for President. And when he was elected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week most of the TV, the media, the movies, the sports players, the entertainers, politicians and unelected government workers and lobbyists, elites and more broadcast for all to see and hear endlessly how bad Trump was.

But remember, it's Trump who divided the country.

Sew g500 I were thunking and eye thank you mayby had a point. Us due nerd to cleon up the internet. Ewe May had something after fall.

Go get em, Cowboy. Go clean up the Internet. Godspeed

Trump did not divide this nation. It was divided before he became a candidate for President. And when he was elected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week most of the TV, the media, the movies, the sports players, the entertainers, politicians and unelected government workers and lobbyists, elites and more broadcast for all to see and hear endlessly how bad Trump was.

Criticism of elected officials is the very reason that the freedom of speech is protected by the first amendment.

When you have a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, antisemitic, homophobic, bigot as president, the media will report as such.

Criticism of elected officials is the very reason that the freedom of speech is protected by the first amendment.

When you have a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, antisemitic, homophobic, bigot as president, the media will report as such.
Sure, but LBJ has been dead for nearly fifty years

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.

Trump teach you well to divide this country. This is one of the major screwup of YOUR lousy president why he lost. Only represents certain groups of Americans. And if this is your next agenda for 2024 you will lost again.

Every time we heard YOUR dumb president attacked his own fellow Americans like he keep saying the DEMOCRATS RUN CITY or LIBERATE ....... I have to think 3 times where are those democrats run city are located. I thought they are located in United States of America.

We are two separate countries now. It's like two people who should have long ago divorced still living together for the good of the kids when it's not in the interest of the kids given how much they obviously hate each other
You better start packing.

Trump did not divide this nation. It was divided before he became a candidate for President. And when he was elected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week most of the TV, the media, the movies, the sports players, the entertainers, politicians and unelected government workers and lobbyists, elites and more broadcast for all to see and hear endlessly how bad Trump was. On everything he did. He was convicted of not being a globalist. In reality if you took Obama and Trump and had to follow one to survive, Trump would keep you alive. Same thing about Biden and the rest of the Progs.
Yes he did. You are just in denial.

Trump cultist members like you doesn’t matter what he says and do.
He is a racist piece of shit, incite violence against his own people, attacked attacked, insults, threats, serial liar, hypocrite, arrogant, incompetent, inept, amateur, ignorant. He deserves to be trashed.
Trump made this country close to shit hole a laughing stock around the world.

He just no good SOB.... Thanks GOD that’s about to stop.

We are two separate countries now. It's like two people who should have long ago divorced still living together for the good of the kids when it's not in the interest of the kids given how much they obviously hate each other

Correct, and it will only get worse than better. Time to consider a physical divide of this country.
We have a real true leader now. President Biden is not going to let that happen.

***On everything he did. He was convicted of not being a globalist. In reality if you took Obama and Trump and had to follow one to survive, Trump would keep you alive. Same thing about Biden and the rest of the Progs.

*** On everything he did. LOOK AT US NOW.... after 4 years. We are so screwed up a total disaster a colossal blunder that it will take a long time for this ( economy and health) to country recover.

Yes, Democrats have been screaming racist, racist, racist at us for the 40 years I remember politics. That it started under Trump is retarded
You got that right. Trump is a retarded.

Thanks gay boy, but you obviously don't know how I feel and I don't care how you feel, so keep it to yourself.

Internet spell checking is trolling. It's lame ass crap
Who cares how you feel? So what’s new.

You post almost the same angry woman. Is your trailer leaking? Or drinking paint thinner again.

But it’s acceptable to you when he said KUNG FLU, LIBERATE, WHITE POWER, the democrats run city, ....... Made fun of sick person like Hillary when she was suffering from pneumonia.

Then you wonder ............... why are you mad?

You better start packing.

To go where?

You got that right. Trump is a retarded.

Yes, you are in middle school. You're just playgrounding, little guy.

:itsok:

Poor guy, you're really upset now, huh?

Forum List

Back