USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries
I agree. We must have one country where they know how to spell "separate" and one where they don't.

Oh, YOU'RE the Internet spell checker! Where the fuck have you been? You're doing a shitty job of it.

Spell checking is trolling, but then so is everything else you write. At least this time though what you said was technically correct even if it was some lame ass crap
Being angry all the time is bad for your liver.

Thanks gay boy, but you obviously don't know how I feel and I don't care how you feel, so keep it to yourself.

Internet spell checking is trolling. It's lame ass crap
Who cares how you feel? So what’s new.

You post almost the same angry woman. Is your trailer leaking? Or drinking paint thinner again.

LOL, leftists having a circle jerk over spell checking. You people really are useless

But it’s acceptable to you when he said KUNG FLU, LIBERATE, WHITE POWER, the democrats run city, ....... Made fun of sick person like Hillary when she was suffering from pneumonia.

Then you wonder ............... why are you mad?

So what's divisive of Kung Flu? White power, in what context? What's divisive about liberate, in what context? Democrat run city, in regards to what? Hillary never had pneumonia, she was drunk.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Criticism of elected officials is the very reason that the freedom of speech is protected by the first amendment.

When you have a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, antisemitic, homophobic, bigot as president, the media will report as such.

You mean the antisemitic who's daughter and grandchildren are Jewish? So what did Trump ever say that was racist? You people just believe anything you're told by the MSM without thinking for yourself.

Criticism of elected officials is the very reason that the freedom of speech is protected by the first amendment.

When you have a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, antisemitic, homophobic, bigot as president, the media will report as such.

You mean the antisemitic who's daughter and grandchildren are Jewish? So what did Trump ever say that was racist? You people just believe anything you're told by the MSM without thinking for yourself.

You crazies thinking about separating need to realize your red states would be in big trouble if they didn't have the blue states fed tax dollars to suck up.
How so?

You want to get rid of FDRs new deal?
Most the bigger economy states pay into the fed while the less great economy red states pull a lot of $$$.

I want to stop all this crazy partisan garbage.
You do know california has more poor people correct?
I know they are also the biggest economy in the country. NY quite the big economy too. We all come together well when everybody moves from all this partisan garbage.

We will never come together. Dems will only get more extreme.

Biden teacher nazi party llr.jpg

I asked you what did Trump EVER SAY that was racist, and you give me a rag like the lying Huff post. It's full of garbage like people he knows and statements that have no evidence he ever said them. Then you have the gold star father who attacked him first. I quit reading after that; lies are a waste of my time.

I asked you what did Trump EVER SAY that was racist, and you give me a rag like the lying Huff post. It's full of garbage like people he knows and statements that have no evidence he ever said them. Then you have the gold star father who attacked him first. I quit reading after that; lies are a waste of my time.

You dont want to see all 20, because you cant face the truth.

What we need is a civil war to beat down the Democrats so they learn to act polite and civil. They've been getting by with too much crap.

So Democrat mantra is "Count every vote", then the Democrat Mayor of Philadelphia demands Trump concede with 40,000 votes left to count. You creatures are insane.

So Democrat mantra is "Count every vote", then the Democrat Mayor of Philadelphia demands Trump concede with 40,000 votes left to count. You creatures are insane.

Philly broke the law by disallowing ballot observation. They broke the law when a federal judged ordered them to allow those observers to oversee votes and they still refused to let them in.

You dont want to see all 20, because you cant face the truth.

Why would I read the other 10 when the fist 10 were lies? Here's a better idea: Why don't you go through those 20 and point out one where Trump made an actual racist remark? Nahh. You can't do that.

So you are waiting for your fellow Americans to die & praying for a major disaster to happen.
Why do you hate America?
I never said anything remotely close to that. Have you ever considered seeing a psychiatrist ?

PS - I don't consider California to be part of "America"

Let me help your ignorance and your hatred and tell me if I’m wrong.

Here is a link that tells you which states that received the most disasters federal aids from 2013 to 2020.

#1 New York.
#2. Florida.
#3. TEXAS $8.973 BILLIONS
#4. Louisiana.
#5. New Jersey
6. CALIFORNIA $3.003 billions

Your list is wrong, and is waaay off. I lived in California for 12 years. I've lived in Florida for 31 years. Florida gets hit with a hurricane once in a while. California has CONSTANT fires EVERY SUMMER, and then after the hillsides are burned away, and there's nothing to hold the soil, California experiences CONSTANT floods, mudslides, and washed out roads EVERY WINTER.

All this is in addition to the occasional damaging earthquake, and if a big one hits in the locale I described, half of California will cease to exist.

So now I've told you if you're wrong.

We are two separate countries now. It's like two people who should have long ago divorced still living together for the good of the kids when it's not in the interest of the kids given how much they obviously hate each other
Exactly right. Which is why we should formalize it properly and have each country be separate from the other. Let Republicans in blue states, move to red states, and let each side do their things separate from the other.

I agree. We must have one country where they know how to spell "separate" and one where they don't.
And one where they know that content is more important than form, and one were they don't.

Forum List

Back