USA and skyrocketing anti Semitism

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It’s happening all over NYC by black thugs !!
The Jeffrey Epstein and Weinstein did not help

The far left ( which many Jews support ) utterly hates Israel

I am guessing will we see many synagogues on fire soon !!!

Two Jewish criminals. How many Christian criminals, I wonder.

Best not get into it and spoil the oncoming orgy of justification and ignorance. I'm sure there's a few whipping up a nice frothy rage in anticipation right now.

Synagogue burnings and violent attacks on Jewish institutions are rather common place in the US and Canada. There have been dozens in the last 20 years.

And attacks on Christians and Churches becoming more commonplace.

No surprise really as the Devil knows his time is short.

All the devils in this world are located in the human soul.

As are all the angels.

Those little mentioned way off camera ASSHOLES that taunted those poor kids from covington catholic school excursion in 2019. The chinese owned mainstream media never mentioned, ahhemm "Black Hebrew Israelites" trying to provoke an incident and so where those indian activists , trying to milk it for propaganda. Like Jesse Smolets on steroids. And that's what BLM is doing NOW, trying to provoke an outrage.

Attachments

• 1594598271012.gif
    1594598271012.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 82
Last edited:

The pre-conceived notion that most right-wingers are anti-Semitic is bullshit. I'm about as much of a radical far-right-winger as they come and my support for Israel is unapologetic.

The pre-conceived notion that most right-wingers are anti-Semitic is bullshit. I'm about as much of a radical far-right-winger as they come and my support for Israel is unapologetic.
Same same. The majority of anti-Semitism these days comes from the Left. Look to the Squad for examples.

Those little mentioned way off camera ASSHOLES that taunted those poor kids from covington catholic school excursion in 2019. The chinese owned mainstream media never mentioned, ahhemm "Black Hebrew Israelites" trying to provoke an incident and so where those indian activists , trying to milk it for propaganda. Like Jesse Smolets on steroids. And that's what BLM is doing NOW, trying to provoke an outrage.

Those Black Hebrew Israelites are in no way Jewish.. They are just a bunch of left-wing racist black liberation ideologists.

"According to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), "Some, but not all [sects of the Black Hebrew Israelites], are outspoken anti-Semites and racists."[14] As of December 2019, the Southern Poverty Law Center "lists 144 Black Hebrew Israelite organizations as black separatist hate groups because of their antisemitic and anti-white beliefs.."

Black Hebrew Israelites - Wikipedia

That kid cannot debate as he is young
I would debate any left wing nut then we can get really physical

Those Black Hebrew Israelites are in no way Jewish.. They are just a bunch of left-wing racist black liberation ideologists.

"According to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), "Some, but not all [sects of the Black Hebrew Israelites], are outspoken anti-Semites and racists."[14] As of December 2019, the Southern Poverty Law Center "lists 144 Black Hebrew Israelite organizations as black separatist hate groups because of their antisemitic and anti-white beliefs.."

They’re fake Jews !!
Sorry the Ancient Egyptians and Moors were Semitic

They’re fake Jews !!

I guess that someone forgot to tell those "we wuz kangs" that back during the biblical and Egyptian times, their ancestors would have been dick-washers.

:laughing0301:

dickwashers.jpg

In Israel God TV was ordered to pull the plug on evangelical Christian babbling .....Oh the inhumanity..

They’re fake Jews !!

I guess that someone forgot to tell those "we wuz kangs" that back during the biblical and Egyptian times, their ancestors would have been dick-washers.

:laughing0301:

View attachment 362625

So they are holding his hands for what reason?

He kept his shit kewl what is everyone else's problemo?

Skyrocketing upsurge in anti white racism maybe. No mention of the blacks murdering jews...its hard to find on the mainstream media.

Forum List

Back