Do you avoid the down towns ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I have not been to any downtown in the last 4 years
Once I had to fly to chicaGang ..won’t go back

I feel if you avoid the down towns you can dec you risk of being a victim by 2/3

Be safe

I went into downtown Chicago to check out an open up Illinois rally in May.....Lurked around the perimeter just to check it out.....Cruised up and down the commercial drags that are now boarded up and rebuilding to reopen....?

Was somewhat pleasantly surprised...Not as many urban outdoorsmen as I had expected...Certainly cleaner than Manhattan, LA, and Philly.

Still wouldn't want to live anywhere near there.

Haven't been anywhere crowded since January, but in 2019 I was in Dallas, LA, Chicago, Charleston, London, and tel Aviv. I felt afraid in none of them.

I havent been in downtown Houston in years.
The only time we ever went was for the swanky parties the Wife's boss put on.
His beach house parties were the Shit with the dozen kegs,multiple bands and all the chicks from the mens club.
The debauchery made going well worth it!!!

I feel if you avoid the down towns you can dec you risk of being a victim by 2/3

Be safe

Nope.

downtown.jpg

His beach house parties were the Shit with the dozen kegs,multiple bands and all the chicks from the mens club.

You and your wife are swingers? That's awesome. We should hang out some time.

Courthouses are typically downtown ... and yes, I know, I spend far too much time in courthouses ...

I live maybe 8 city blocks from downtown, so I lock my doors at night and when I leave the place ... the worst crime I've seen is 12-year-old girls trying to steal my cats ... but the bitchettes properly pee their knickers when I come stomping up demanding why they're carrying off my cat ... and this was five different times with five different bitchettes ... same cat ... do the math ...

You and your wife are swingers? That's awesome. We should hang out some time.

You missed the part where the Mens Club women were there.
They'd get all coked up and work the crowd.

Be safe
Don't live your life in fear. That's no life.

Haven't been into; haven't bought anything in the nearest "big town" since they installed parking meters.

Haven't paid anything to them in sales taxes either. Nearby small communities these days have the big stores and no sales tax.

But the liberal mayor the big (by local standards) town can't figure out why stores are closing.

Forum List

Back