US Troops For Sale!

Donald Trump said this in his FOX interview with that weird NAZI lady.

"We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia—I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1B in the bank.”
Trump tells Ingraham Iraq should pay US back if troops leave country
I object to this idea that our troops are available, for a price, to do the bidding of a murdereous dictatorship like Saudi Arabia.

What say you?
During desert Storm the same type of stuff went on, so this is yet just another nothing burger. Securing peace in any region of the world ain't free, and if you think that we are some sort of charity organization when it comes to helping others, then you have lost your mind. The main thing is that we see the cause as being right before we take the job.

If we ever secured peace you may have a point. Neither Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria or Libya is more peaceful because of our interventions.
Peace overall will never be accomplished until the Lord returns to free this world from it's bondage. Until then we can only assist others to achieve some sort of level of peace, and attempt to keep the peace here as well.

When we start doing that, let me know.
Well I'm from a generation that remembers world war two through my living family members that served, and I remember the stories of peace America helped to achieve around this world, and the blood and treasure that was spent. It was all because America was a different nation with a different mindset back then. Alot of bad has gone on in this country since that time period, and that bad has brought about critics of everything good... The problem is that the left never see America as being great, and therefore they work to undermine this nation at every turn.

Donald Trump said this in his FOX interview with that weird NAZI lady.

"We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia—I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1B in the bank.”
Trump tells Ingraham Iraq should pay US back if troops leave country
I object to this idea that our troops are available, for a price, to do the bidding of a murdereous dictatorship like Saudi Arabia.

What say you?
During desert Storm the same type of stuff went on, so this is yet just another nothing burger. Securing peace in any region of the world ain't free, and if you think that we are some sort of charity organization when it comes to helping others, then you have lost your mind. The main thing is that we see the cause as being right before we take the job.

If we ever secured peace you may have a point. Neither Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria or Libya is more peaceful because of our interventions.
Peace overall will never be accomplished until the Lord returns to free this world from it's bondage. Until then we can only assist others to achieve some sort of level of peace, and attempt to keep the peace here as well.

Well I'm from a generation that remembers world war two through my living family members that served, and I remember the stories of peace America helped to achieve around this world, and the blood and treasure that was spent. It was all because America was a different nation with a different mindset back then. Alot of bad has gone on in this country since that time period, and that bad has brought about critics of everything good... The problem is that the left never see America as being great, and therefore they work to undermine this nation at every turn.

I don't see our leaders constantly lying us into wars as something to be proud about.

Seriously, you do?

I don't see our leaders constantly lying us into wars as something to be proud about.

Seriously, you do?
Dumb question. Of course I don't, but like I said we are living in different times, so it is that everything should be carefully considered and analyzed, but if you are accusing Trump of lying to get us into war with Iran, then you fail. It was a just strike from all reports given.

Seriously, you do?
Dumb question. Of course I don't, but like I said we are living in different times, so it is that everything should be carefully considered and analyzed, but if you are accusing Trump of lying to get us into war with Iran, then you fail. It was a just strike from all reports given.

"Different times" is an excuse for lying to us? Do I think Trump's statement that he was planning the bombing of four embassies is a lie? Absolutely.

Seriously, you do?

"Different times" is an excuse for lying to us? Do I think Trump's statement that he was planning the bombing of four embassies is a lie? Absolutely.
Listen, if you aren't an honest broker here, then don't question anyone if your comprehension is low when reading something, especially on what you are attempting to comprehend while missing the message altogether. The key word in your final assessment is that you "THINK" it's a lie. Sorta like those witnesses in the impeachment hearing who "THOUGHT" they knew something or "thought" they heard something, and then said there was no Quid-pro-quo, and no criminal activity on Trump's part while on that phone call. The End.

Seriously, you do?

Listen, if you aren't an honest broker here, then don't question anyone if your comprehension is low when reading something, especially on what you are attempting to comprehend while missing the message altogether. The key word in your final assessment is that you "THINK" it's a lie. Sorta like those witnesses in the impeachment hearing who "THOUGHT" they knew something or "thought" they heard something, and then said there was no Quid-pro-quo, and no criminal activity on Trump's part while on that phone call. The End.

We've seen it before. Even Fox News has questioned it.

I have been talking about both.
There is nothing wrong with helping the global economy remain stable, which would be the result of protecting energy supply in Syria and elsewhere.
We already saw the inhumane effects of Obama energy policy, starving people in third world dictatorships.

They aren't protecting it for Syria. They are protecting it for themselves.
They’re protecting it for the sake of the market. Not everything has some sinister US government motive, Cheech.

Trump literally said it. Jesus. The words came out of his mouth. I didn't just come up with this.
Trump says a lot of shit. That doesn’t mean the US gov is up to sinister activity.

So he's the President but we shouldn't listen to him? That is what a Trump supporter always says when he says something they don't like. If he says something you agree with you'd be jumping all over it. Not a surprise.

There is nothing wrong with helping the global economy remain stable, which would be the result of protecting energy supply in Syria and elsewhere.
We already saw the inhumane effects of Obama energy policy, starving people in third world dictatorships.

They aren't protecting it for Syria. They are protecting it for themselves.
They’re protecting it for the sake of the market. Not everything has some sinister US government motive, Cheech.

Trump literally said it. Jesus. The words came out of his mouth. I didn't just come up with this.
Trump says a lot of shit. That doesn’t mean the US gov is up to sinister activity.

So he's the President but we shouldn't listen to him? That is what a Trump supporter always says when he says something they don't like. If he says something you agree with you'd be jumping all over it. Not a surprise.
I didn’t say don’t listen to him. I suggested the application of context. That doesn’t fit your narrative. Not my problem.

Forum List

Back