US Threatened by China

Taiwan is the penal colony of exiles who wanted Christianity and Free Market Capitalism. They were exiled to that island and abandoned. CCP wanted to do this new thing called Atheism and Communism.
We see how this turned out....Taiwan can currently outright buy Mainland China even after CCP confiscated all cash from nationalizing all the Banks in Hong Kong (formerly a rented British Colony)

When Taiwan became wealthy and was becoming more and more wealthy as time rolled on....the US helped negotiate a "One China" policy. (Completely unhelpful....kicked the can down the road)

CCP really wants chip fabs and cash....and really doesn't care if they rob the whole world and then hold them hostage for chips.
Doesn't change the fact it's part of China.

Uh it’s been separate since 1949 , different Flag & Military & Money & everything
No seat at the UN, it isn't another Country same as Hong kong wasn't, that is just a fact not an opinion, i will check but i believe even the US doesn't recognise Taiwan as a seperate Country they recognise the Regime in Taipei as the rightful Government of China, which is insane.

In the Joint Communiqué, the United States recognized the Government of the People's Republic of China as the sole legal government of China, acknowledging the Chinese position that there is but one China and Taiwan is part of China.

Biden is not fully committed to defend Taiwan, even if it's invaded by Beijing. China will likely to occupy Taiwan unopposed but it will have to rely heavily on Russia economically after economic sanctions are imposed. This is why China is backing Russia on the war on Ukraine, which is Russia's Taiwan. But I don't think China is ready to lose everything over Taiwan.

Yet, the parallels are undeniable. Taiwan and Ukraine are both democracies in the direct neighbourhood of powerful autocratic states that lay claim to their national territory. Both have historical, linguistic, and ethnic ties to their large neighbour. They are both closely intertwined economically with their autocratic neighbours but depend on the United States and its allies for security.

Last edited:

Biden is not fully committed to defend Taiwan, even if it's invaded by Beijing. China will likely to occupy Taiwan unopposed but it will have to rely heavily on Russia economically after economic sanctions are imposed. This is why China is backing Russia on the war on Ukraine, which is Russia's Taiwan. But I don't think China is ready to lose everything over Taiwan.

Yet, the parallels are undeniable. Taiwan and Ukraine are both democracies in the direct neighbourhood of powerful autocratic states that lay claim to their national territory. Both have historical, linguistic, and ethnic ties to their large neighbour. They are both closely intertwined economically with their autocratic neighbours but depend on the United States and its allies for security.

Literally the whole world has money and skilled tech resources tied up in Taiwan.

Because China Literally abandoned Taiwanese people after tossing them out of China....now that China is broke they want them back along with their money.

And other nations like Singapore, Korea, and Japan have sent thousands of people there to work for decades. It's not just Chinese people there....mostly Asian yes, but definitely not just Chinese.

Taiwan was once the most poor prison island...people were dying of thirst and hunger for a good bit after being dumped there. The USA and other nations went in to provide humanitarian support. Taiwanese survived by making trinkets....then in the 80's they began producing electronics...and continued to improve....

Every nation has built factories there to take advantage of the highly skilled people.

Literally the whole world has money and skilled tech resources tied up in Taiwan.

Because China Literally abandoned Taiwanese people after tossing them out of China....now that China is broke they want them back along with their money.

And other nations like Singapore, Korea, and Japan have sent thousands of people there to work for decades. It's not just Chinese people there....mostly Asian yes, but definitely not just Chinese.

Taiwan was once the most poor prison island...people were dying of thirst and hunger for a good bit after being dumped there. The USA and other nations went in to provide humanitarian support. Taiwanese survived by making trinkets....then in the 80's they began producing electronics...and continued to improve....

Every nation has built factories there to take advantage of the highly skilled people.
China broke with a GDP expansion of 5.3% in 2024, the US by 1.60% and the UK by 0.60% are you nuts?:abgg2q.jpg:

China broke with a GDP expansion of 5.3% in 2024, the US by 1.60% and the UK by 0.60% are you nuts?:abgg2q.jpg:
No where near as much as you....especially when you break down these numbers figure out where they come from.

The US has been warned about ever visiting Taiwan again....

I really doubt the U.S. will make war with China to defend Taiwan however tragic it sounds to say that. As of 2022 only 11 U.N. countries recognize Taiwan as an individual county?

Those countries are Belize, Eswatini, Guatemala, Haiti, Marshall Islands, Palau, Paraguay, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Tuvalu and Vatican City. Not a single military power house in the bunch and if they ALL ganged up on China, their militaries would probably be obliterated in a day. Most especially since Russia, North Korea, and probably even Cuba would help China.

The USA once recognized Taiwan as a sovereign country but ended that in the Carter Administration.

I think there might be a huge outcry of FOUL if China invades Taiwan but I don't think there would be much financial or military assistance to Taiwan. The UN won't do much but protest with both China and Russia as permanent members of the UN Security Council and Russia has absolute veto power (one of the more stupid decisions that body ever made in my opinion.)

China stopped saber rattling against Taiwan when Trump was in office but they have no similar respect for Biden. I am pretty sure if Biden is re-elected, Taiwan will soon be no more than a province of China..

I really doubt the U.S. will make war with China to defend Taiwan however tragic it sounds to say that. As of 2022 only 11 U.N. countries recognize Taiwan as an individual county?
Yes they most certainly will.

Washington DC is controlled by the wealthy elite. And with all the Trillions of Dollars of investment money which will evaporate by China nationalizing Taiwan's industries and banks....you can bet that DC and other nations will absolutely spank China for doing so.
NVIDIA alone is worth more than ALL of Russia. And that is just ONE of the many tech companies with facilities there that comprise the bulk of their manufacturing.

Nobody gets to steal that kind of money and get away with it. And every nation with TECH investments will actually help us get our money back. (Because they will get theirs too)

Those countries are Belize, Eswatini, Guatemala, Haiti, Marshall Islands, Palau, Paraguay, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Tuvalu and Vatican City. Not a single military power house in the bunch and if they ALL ganged up on China, their militaries would probably be obliterated in a day. Most especially since Russia, North Korea, and probably even Cuba would help China.

The USA once recognized Taiwan as a sovereign country but ended that in the Carter Administration.

I think there might be a huge outcry of FOUL if China invades Taiwan but I don't think there would be much financial or military assistance to Taiwan. The UN won't do much but protest with both China and Russia as permanent members of the UN Security Council and Russia has absolute veto power (one of the more stupid decisions that body ever made in my opinion.)

China stopped saber rattling against Taiwan when Trump was in office but they have no similar respect for Biden. I am pretty sure if Biden is re-elected, Taiwan will soon be no more than a province of China..
The US will defend Taiwan, regardless of any past agreements. Japan and the Philippines will help, because they know they’d be next.

That being said, I don’t think there will be a war, because Xi and the CCP know they’re not close to be being ready. They just have to do a little saber rattling to hopefully take the population’s mind off the lousy economy.

The US will defend Taiwan, regardless of any past agreements. Japan and the Philippines will help, because they know they’d be next.

That being said, I don’t think there will be a war, because Xi and the CCP know they’re not close to be being ready. They just have to do a little saber rattling to hopefully take the population’s mind off the lousy economy.
Lousy economy? with projected growth of 5%, the UK 0.7% and the US 2.5%. :cool:

Forum List

Back