US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Lieutenant Colonel Bree Fram – a man pretending to be a woman – invoking “dignity and respect,” while peevishly insulting his audience by insisting that they should also aspire to pretence – by which I mean habitual dishonesty – that they should abandon probity, disregard the evidence staring them in the face, and become cowed, cartoonish, and absurd. Lest they be denounced as bad people.

From here, it looks an awful lot like an attempt at psychological bullying and demoralisation, a kind of abuse. Which, given the rote intimations of victimhood, is a tad ironic. One might say perverse.

Can you imagine all the people who have to serve under this guy and must take the abuse? Demanding your subordinates LIE is nothing but abuse of power.

Hard to believe the Air Force is short 5,000 pilots.

Proof the 'US Space Force' was and still is a Trump era joke....~S~
Trump thought the Klingons were out to get him.

1709728934341.png

Lieutenant Colonel Bree Fram – a man pretending to be a woman – invoking “dignity and respect,” while peevishly insulting his audience by insisting that they should also aspire to pretence – by which I mean habitual dishonesty – that they should abandon probity, disregard the evidence staring them in the face, and become cowed, cartoonish, and absurd. Lest they be denounced as bad people.

From here, it looks an awful lot like an attempt at psychological bullying and demoralisation, a kind of abuse. Which, given the rote intimations of victimhood, is a tad ironic. One might say perverse.

Can you imagine all the people who have to serve under this guy and must take the abuse? Demanding your subordinates LIE is nothing but abuse of power.

Hard to believe the Air Force is short 5,000 pilots.

What is wrong with showing respect to people ?

I routinely see a severe lack of respect for others from the usual suspects. Let's see if these ring any bells for you:

1. Opposition to forced COVID vaccinations, shutdowns or masking.
2. Voting for Republicans.
3. Supporting TRUMP!
Well I can't speak for everyone but personally I simply lack any and all respect for you as human beings. I'm just not here pretending its a simple difference of opinion. I'm not suggesting you should respect everyone, I'm only suggesting you not be a bitch about it.

Well I can't speak for everyone but personally I simply lack any and all respect for you as human beings. I'm just not here pretending its a simple difference of opinion. I'm not suggesting you should respect everyone, I'm only suggesting you not be a bitch about it.
And there you have it. You're perfectly fine with disrespecting other people if they meet certain of your private standards yet decry others stating that they do not respond positively to demands that they have to show respect to a third party. IOW, it's fine when you do it.

And there you have it. You're perfectly fine with disrespecting other people if they meet certain of your private standards yet decry others stating that they do not respond positively to demands that they have to show respect to a third party. IOW, it's fine when you do it.
It's fine when everyone does it I'm just suggesting you be honest about why instead of being a little bitch.

Proof the 'US Space Force' was and still is a Trump era joke....~S~

"Prior to recommissioning into the Space Force in 2021"

He didn't join space force until 2021, when trump was no longer president. So you're attempt to tie a dude pretending to be a woman being in space force to trump is based on a lie.

Just like this guy wasn't promoted until after trump was president.

And this guy.

So, you can blame Biden since they were all promoted during his presidency.

It's fine when everyone does it I'm just suggesting you be honest about why instead of being a little bitch.
I don't have a lot of respect for people who demand that I show them respect for doing things I don't respect. Why does that have your underwear in a bunch? I am certain you would not have a lot of respect should a die-hard TRUMP! supporter demand that you use only terms she approves of when referring to her.

Forum List

Back