US "Shaken to its Core" by Supreme Court Draft that Would Overturn Roe v Wade - The Guardian. No, people, US is not shaken. We're Joyous

We can agree on this "we believe that we should have control over our own property". A woman's body is her own property. Thanks for clearing that up.
The baby living in the womb is not property. This of course is the same argument made for centuries to justify slavery, "They're not people, just property".

Since we can't own human beings in the US this is yet another failed, ridiculous argument.

You are a buffoon making bumper sticker arguments and you're too dumb to even realize how ignorant you are or how ridiculous and baseless your arguments are.

Read the actual wording and what they wrote about it.

Gov't is supposed to be entirely neutral with respect to religion and only intervene when someone might be harmed by such practices as say a cult that wants their members to jump off of a bridge on a certain day, or Crucify members to celebrate Easter, the latter of which actually happened.
I interpreted your original comment incorrectly, I think. My bad. We are likely in more agreement than anything else. :dunno:

Men voting to control women's bodies. The American Taliban is taking over. Next is gay marriage I suppose?
I didn't know Justice Barrett was a man. I also didn't know a baby was a woman's body.

I always smile when leftwingers claim all pro-lifers are men. Whenever I protest abortion at our local Planned Parenthood, it's usually me and about a dozen women. Same for the March on Washington. 75% women.

Hmm. Weird. Does that happen to you often? Do you need me to bring more straw for that monumental man you're building?
Yeah, it's been done in this very thread. Joe Blow post #9, the post I just responded to. As if you've never heard it before.

Their argument seems to largely be that if men couldn't vote on women's issues abortion would remain legal at all stages for all time.
Yep. Doesn't make a lick of sense. Most married women oppose abortion, in fact. And those are the only women who should be having sex anyway.

Some say if guys could get pregnant it would be a whole different issue

In fact, in a 2019, the majority of all women described themselves as pro-life, and not pro-choice. This goes against the lying leftwing media narrative.
I've seen polling where a majority of Americans are pro life but not any with a majority of women.

Can you provide a link to that poll?

Forum List

Back