US "Shaken to its Core" by Supreme Court Draft that Would Overturn Roe v Wade - The Guardian. No, people, US is not shaken. We're Joyous

Some believe the magaturd party is trying to dismantle all of the above regulations on sex, religion, and national origin so they can freely be dicks to discriminate against people not more like them. Do you dispute this obvious fact?
people that believe that are idiots…being feed lies and propaganda from their cult

Science does tell us when an organism begins growing and developing, though. You have no basis of any kind saying it's a baby only if it's born. Not even the dictionary definition.
You want the definition of a baby? Go look in the mirror. :biggrin:

Yeah, yeah. The left calls it 'awareness'. Magaturds have much in common with leftists these days.
You owe me nothing and vice versa. Mind your own fucking business.
You’re partly right. I don’t owe you a thing. But I will continue to seek to save innocent lives with or without you permission. Their innocent lives are my business. They should be everyone’s business. You may now gfy.

You’re partly right. I don’t owe you a thing. But I will continue to seek to save innocent lives with or without you permission. Their innocent lives are my business. They should be everyone’s business. You may now gfy.
Noted. Fight your good fight, and I will fight mine.

Noted. Fight your good fight, and I will fight mine.
I was, anyway. It might help you and all of society if you ever grasp the notion that when it comes to a competition between rights, some necessarily bow to others.

Your belief appears to boil down to one that suggests that a woman’s right to “choose” supersedes another human being’s very right to live. You’re very very wrong.

I was, anyway. It might help you and all of society if you ever grasp the notion that when it comes to a competition between rights, some necessarily bow to others.

Your belief appears to boil down to one that suggests that a woman’s right to “choose” supersedes another human being’s very right to live. You’re very very wrong.
Lol, lemme get this straight. You just told me my beliefs. Then you told me how 'very very wrong' they are. Brilliant. I don't even need to be a part of the conversation. Being a placeholder for your greivance is liberating, thank you. :04:

Lol, lemme get this straight. You just told me my beliefs. Then you told me how 'very very wrong' they are. Brilliant. I don't even need to be a part of the conversation. Being a placeholder for your greivance is liberating, thank you. :04:
I said “appear.” And that is how it appears. But you could correct the error if you want. You’re not a placeholder. You’re just very confused and illogical.

There I go having to correct all your compound mistakes or lies? I wouldn’t if you’d stop making them. In any case, your fail is clear. 👍
You're correcting the 'mistakes and lies' of a placeholder for your greivance. :auiqs.jpg: Have at it, bud. I've got to go into town now. Feel free to keep going.

You're correcting the 'mistakes and lies' of a placeholder for your greivance. :auiqs.jpg: Have at it, bud. I've got to go into town now. Feel free to keep going.
It’s ok Stumbling Dumbledork. It’s obvious you are unable to cobble together a coherent argument. You feel bad now that your fail stands exposed. I will get you some tissues later. 👍

Some say you blow goats.
Intelligent
The sad revelation is I have seen my staunch conservative allies lose their shit and resort to name calling emotionalism every bit as much as libbies always do. I though you think better than that but so be it. This “murderer” stuff is crap and the idea that it’s life when You say so is emotionalism and it gets worse that you want to impose that on others which is usually the liberal mode of operation
Tell you what my conservative brothers- You make the call when you own 19 year old daughter gets bamboozled by a 27 year old male but shut you mouth when it’s another families 19 year old. You get all Puritan like as if all these women do is fuck and fuck indiscriminately. That’s as absurd as the emotive bullshit libs always offer.

But yet you're fine with being ruled by the Marxist atheist left.
The majority of Americans support the Roe v Wade decision. You don't like it? So, are you planning on adopting some crack babies? Gonna support Food Stamps, WIC. Family leave, Childcare credits, Children's healthcare? And are you planning on raising some babies on minimum wage? So easy to make a statement like "Abolish Roe!" Not so easy dealing with the consequences of your "Opinion."

Abortion is a religious matter, and we're supposed to have separation of church and state. We're doomed to be ruled by the American Taliban. :puke:
Some atheists are pro-life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back