US religious right at center of anti-LGBTQ+ message pushed around the world

Thy conspire to oppress a minority. They are not christian in any proper sense of the word. Extremist is being polite.

How is it "extreme" to make it illegal for aids victims to continue to violate the butt holes of men without aids?

How is it "extreme" to execute those who would take the manhood of young boys?

Actually, it sounds like the Ugandans are more civilized than you Eurotrash are.

Its very sad that these extremists have nothing better to do with their lives than oppress other people. I doubt that they will get into heaven.

Gay folk need to organise in order to fight off this evil. Non gay folk need to join them. It is an assault on all of us.
/——/ “I doubt they will get into heaven.”

Hey Tommy, read the Bible much?

Leviticus 20:13 ESV​

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

/——/ “I doubt they will get into heaven.”

Hey Tommy, read the Bible much?

Leviticus 20:13 ESV​

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Or how about Jude 7

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Or how about Jude 7

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
/——-/ Tommy clammed up suddenly.

Its very sad that these extremists have nothing better to do with their lives than oppress other people. I doubt that they will get into heaven.

Gay folk need to organise in order to fight off this evil. Non gay folk need to join them. It is an assault on all of us.
It's actually the other way around. You keep shoving it down our throats until we can't breathe. Expect resistance to the queer assault on civilization.

Forum List

Back