Reggie Yates and the white slums of South Africa

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Why do these people live in filth like this ? Why cant they be more white and work hard to improve their lives ?

Joking aside.
Reggie is a top bloke and he shows a lot of empathy for folk who have been left behind.

There are a lot of poor honkies out there, particularly in dirt poor countries with Hard Core Marxist regimes.

Maybe America needs to encourage immigrants from Africa to come here to escape the oppressive poverty.

Tammy gets dumber everyday.
Black africans ran off the white farmers leaving them destitute.
And the black farmers even after being taught how to farm have gone back to sustenance farming which of course does nothing for the economy of South Africa.
I think sucking dicks has an impact on intelligence and tammy is a testament to my theory.

And the black farmers even after being taught how to farm have gone back to sustenance farming which of course does nothing for the economy of South Africa.
I think sucking dicks has an impact on intelligence and tammy is a testament to my theory.
I guess that video got to you.

Why do these people live in filth like this ? Why cant they be more white and work hard to improve their lives ?

Joking aside.
Reggie is a top bloke and he shows a lot of empathy for folk who have been left behind.

When he talked to those blacks in that park and that guy said "You're lying. There isn't any whites living nearby"

That was some denial. I think he meant who cares.

When he talked to those blacks in that park and that guy said "You're lying. There isn't any whites living nearby"

That was some denial. I think he meant who cares.
The film is a few years old. I remember being shocked when I first saw it.
If the guy doesnt care who can blame him?
I was surprised that the artist guy cant make a living. He seemed really talented.
There was quite a contrast between the wealthy whites and every one else. That cant help social cohesion.

Actually whitey ran off all the black farmers so that they could steal their land.. Your Klan pamphlet should really mention that.

Actually whitey ran off all the black farmers so that they could steal their land.. Your Klan pamphlet should really mention that.

Sure is funny how successful S. Africa was when whitey ran things ain't it?
Now we have a lot of black S. Africans begging for the farmers to come back.
Yes,being a fag is a mental disorder. And you prove it with every post you make.

They actually grew crops and were prosperous when the white farmers ran things.
Once they were thrown out Africans went back to sustenance farming which only benefits the farmer and his family.
That you have to ask tells me yes being a homo is a mental issue.
The majoeity of the population lived in poverty and were denied basic rights. How is that a succcess?

Because of the booming farming economy?
Ya fuken dumbshit,why take away one of the leading money makers in S. Africa?
Yes homos have mental issues as you continue to show us.
What you mean is that it was fine for white people. The sort of society that you would like to see in the US again.
Nobody is starving in South Africa. You need to update your racist crib sheets.

Forum List

Back