US Now Leads World in ChiCom Flu, Thanks Biden

The number of infections are consistent with the number of vaccinations in each state. Red states with the lowest number of vaccinations have the highest rate of infections. Florida, Arkansas and Missouri are the top 3 in infections. Democrats don't have any say in these states. Alabama's governor admits the truth. Biden has been doing everything he can to get people to get vaccinated but is being undercut by Republicans.
Wrong. The CDC stopped counting infections of vaccinated people. They are manipulating the numbers.

Trump left office in January, Dufus. Spike in ChiCom Flu is only the last 2 months as Biden continues to release sick illegals into America.

Trump was a coronavirus denier and Republicans have continued that. They have discouraged vaccinations and have refused to take even simple measures to slow the spread of the coronavirus. To them, a mask mandate is akin to the holocaust. Ron DeSantis made it harder for schools to take precautions by allowing parents to override school mask mandates.

Republicans are the serial killers. They are willing to allow the people to die to cater to right wing fascists. This has nothing to do with the southern border. This has to do with policy decisions by Republican governors.
I see an extra ration of rice in your future FangFang. Yeah, your shit is lame as fuck, but surely your masters will reward you for the dimwitted effort.

Speaking as a left-leaning Democrat, I'm embarrassed for my behavior when Trump was POTUS. Now that I see I was just parroting CNN and my people, I've come to realize Xiden was a bigger mistake than my parroting.

I blame MSM and Pelosi types for dumbing me down. That and I attended college.

Trump was a coronavirus denier and Republicans have continued that. They have discouraged vaccinations and have refused to take even simple measures to slow the spread of the coronavirus. To them, a mask mandate is akin to the holocaust. Ron DeSantis made it harder for schools to take precautions by allowing parents to override school mask mandates.
Is that why Nancy went into crowded Chinatown without a mask and told everyone to go to Chinatown without masks and show you’re not a racist?
1627761443173.jpeg

What is white-right media telling you, traitor? How about science? Oh no, you would't listen to science, that is communism, right, asshole?
/——/ Science tells us we can stop wearing masks if vaccinated, but anti science democRATs like NYC mayor Deblasio says wear them anyway.

Now only if that were actually happening. You've got a vivid imagination.
/——-/ Spin this, Cupcake.

The Biden administration cited the COVID-19 Delta variant as it’s reason for continuing the enforcement of international travel bans for even virus-free, vaccinated travelers who want to enter the United States, but that ban has a backdoor: illegal immigrants streaming across the southern border with no regard to vaccination status — or even potential infection — despite Title 42 health restrictions.

I wonder how many infected illegals Biden is dropping off around the nation this week.

There is absolutely no evidence of that.
Yes, there is.

You just deny reality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back