US miltary allows HIV Positive members but not unvaccinated.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
You heard correctly.
If you're HIV positive you can join up and deploy overseas......

But not if you're unvaccinated ......

Seriously ??

Sick fucks. I can't wait until it's time for the necktie party.
Violent little whiny pussy, aintcha? Emphasis on the "pussy". It's as if that word was coined to describe you.

Non-retards would know the HIV isn't contagious by non-sexual methods (or blood tranfusions, or sharing needles), so it's no threat to those around you. And that there isn't a vaccine for it.

COVID is very contagious, and there is a vaccine. Everyone who wants to remain in the military will STFU and take it, same as with the other 20 vaccinations they had to take.

I do appreciate COVID for getting the wimps, morons and traitors to self-select themselves out of the military by refusing the vaccine.

Non-retards would know the HIV isn't contagious by non-sexual methods (or blood tranfusions, or sharing needles)

HIV is transmitted through exchange of blood, semen, additionally vaginal fluid and breast milk.

Can you imagine a scenario in a deployed combat situation where two soldiers might, in a non-sexual way, be exposed to the blood of the other?

mamooth is one of the sheepies, which would be okay except that he or she or whatever is spreading disinformation which is harmful to others.
COVID doesn't care that you're a gibbering cult fuktard, you know. The facts are what they are, despite you trying to deny them.

That's why we don't worry much about antivaxxers. Antivaxxer stupidity is self-correcting in the long run. Paging Mr. Darwin ...

COVID doesn't care that you're a gibbering cult fuktard, you know. The facts are what they are, despite you trying to deny them.

That's why we don't worry much about antivaxxers. Antivaxxer stupidity is self-correcting in the long run. Paging Mr. Darwin ...
Not that I would waste my time trying to inform you but the vaccine is killing more people than covid-19.

If you're HIV positive you can join up and deploy oversea

Wrong, you seem to have a problem with reading comprehension I guess.

If you have HIV you can not join the military. Period.

However, if you are already in and then contract it, you can stay in.

That is a huge difference. Not unlike if you have an amputated limb you can stay in, but you can not join.

God, I love the sparkling entertainment of conversation with those geniuses who use phrases like "cult fuktard".

Don't forget to get in line for your daily booster. We wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you today.

Don't forget to get in line for your daily booster. We wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you today.
Got #4 a week ago. And boy howdy, is my 5G reception better now. Plus ... here's the best part ... it means I won't die or be seriously disabled by COVID.

So, how can it be that I'm not dead, given how you cultists told us 18 months ago that all vaccinated people would be dead within a year?

Your predicted doomsdays have come and gone several times now. Not to worry. You'll keep doing what every doomsday cult does. After each failed doomsday, you'll just push back the date of doomsday yet another time.

Forum List

Back